Planning a trip abroad? Let us help you prepare.
Up to 70% of travelers report some sort of health problem during or after a trip, especially those traveling to tropical locations.
The best way to avoid health problems when traveling outside the United States is to be prepared before you go. The most effective way to be sure you're fully prepared is by consulting with one of our Travel Medicine Specialists and creating your own Travel Health Profile.
That way, before you leave, you can get the required and recommended immunizations*, and fill any prescription medications you may need while you’re away.
How It Works
- Complete the online Travel Medicine Consultation Form.
- In the form, select the Jewel-Osco Pharmacy to which you’d like your recommendations to be transmitted.
- The pharmacy staff at the location selected will contact you within 2 business days to discuss the recommendations and to set up an appointment to receive the immunizations.
The cost of this service is $49, and you'll be charged when you complete the online form.
Please note: Allow as much time as possible before your trip, as some immunization series need to be started a few weeks or even months before travel. Age restrictions vary by state. See pharmacy for details.
Top 10 travel health tips
- Before you leave, get advice from a Travel Medicine Specialist.
- Let your body adjust once you arrive.
- Protect yourself from mosquito-borne illnesses.
- Never go barefoot, even on the beach.
- Make sure your water is purified.
- Consume only well-cooked food.
- Wash and peel all fruits and vegetables.
- Prefill any prescriptions, as they may not be available at your destination.
- Don’t swim in rivers, lakes and streams.
- Choose means of transportation carefully.
*Available immunizations vary by location and are subject to state law restrictions.
© 2019 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Select Your StoreCancel
We found multiple stores for you. One could be your favorite while another might be a store near you, or one you browsed in the past. Since some offers vary by store, we want to make sure we're showing you the correct offers for your favorite store.
Why do I see this every time I visit?
If you visit the website and are not logged in, we automatically pick the store closest to you. If you try then log in and have a different store saved with your account, we will confirm which store you prefer. If you clear your browser cookies (or have software that automatically clear cookies) you may receive this each time you visit the site.
To keep this from happening
Select "Keep me signed in on this computer" when logging in or go to your browser's settings and update them to not clear cookies for this website.
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close