Roasted Balsamic Asparagus with Chive Aioli
Enhance the natural earthy flavor of asparagus by roasting it with balsamic vinegar. Top it with our Chive Aioli and you’ll have a side the whole family will love. It’s a perfect complement to steak, grilled chicken or salmon.
- 2 pounds asparagus spears (ends removed)
- olive oil flavored nonstick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
for the Chive Aioli
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh minced chives (tip-cut with kitchen shears)
- sriracha sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
On a rimmed baking sheet spread asparagus into a thin layer. Roast 4-7 minutes until desired doneness.
For the chive aioli, in a medium bowl combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon, chive, and sriracha. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.