Which stores currently accept SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment for Pickup orders placed online?
- 1401 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435 Website
- 1340 S Canal St, Chicago, IL 60607 Website
- 9424 S. Pulaski Rd, Oak Lawn, IL 60632 Website
- 1040 Summit Ave, Elgin, IL 60120 Website
- 2485 Howard St, Evanston, IL 60202 Website
- 5616 W. 159Th St., Oak Forest, IL 60452 Website
- 7525 Lake St, River Forest, IL 60305 Website
- 1350 S Us Highway 12, Fox Lake, IL 60020 Website
- 234 E Veterans Pkwy, Yorkville, IL 60560 Website
- 1414 N Division St, Morris, IL 60450 Website
- 423 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074 Website
- 475 Nelson Rd, New Lenox, IL 60451 Website
- 7342 W. Foster Ave, Chicago, IL 60656 Website
- 9350 W 159Th St, Orland Park, IL 60462 Website
- 2031 N Main St, Wheaton, IL 60187 Website
- 343 W Irving Park Rd, Wood Dale, IL 60191 Website
- 6509 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 Website
- 127 East Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563 Website
- 716 Ridge Rd, Munster, IN 46321 Website
- 1276 N Main St, Crown Point, IN 46307 Website
Which items are eligible for SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment?
Please visit the USDA Website for a list of items that are eligible for SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment.
How can I place an online order for Pickup using SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash for payment?
Sign In to your account or create an account by clicking on the applicable Website link in the list of stores above. Reserve a Pickup Time, add items to your Cart, and proceed to Checkout. At Checkout, under Promo Code & Payment/Payment Details, simply select SNAP EBT (Pick Up Only).
Once you arrive at the store to pick up your order, you can complete payment with your SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card. A store associate will hand you a mobile payment system where you can insert your card and enter your PIN number to complete the transaction. Please note, cash back is not available for Pickup orders.
Can I include non-SNAP eligible items in my Pickup order?
Yes, non-SNAP eligible items can be included in your Pickup order, but must be paid for separately with your personal debit card, credit card, or EBT cash card when you’re picking up your order. We regret that at this time gift cards or cash cannot be accepted in combination with your SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card for payment.
Can I use my SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card to pay for Delivery orders placed through the Online Grocery Ordering Service?
Currently, only Pickup orders are eligible for payment using a SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card.