- 1 1/2 mochi or All-Purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup Silk coconut milk*
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 bananas, peeled & sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 1 bottle maple syrup
*coconut milk from the refrigerated section works best
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add milk, ghee, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or large skillet to medium heat.
- Pour about ⅓ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Allow it to cook until bubbles are visible throughout the pancake before flipping.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- When ready to serve top pancakes with bananas, butter & maple syrup.