Buy it Again
The Prisoner Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine By The Prisoner Wine Company - 750 Ml
Distinct, bold, and fruit-forward, The Prisoner Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine is lush and full. Aromas of black cherry and pine needle lead to flavors of blackberry, deep black cherry, and vanilla.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains approximately five glasses of pinot noir wine
- Bottle of red wine with aromas of black cherry, pine needle, and toasty vanilla
- Red grape wine with deep black cherry, blackberry, and toasty vanilla flavors
- California red wine with a lush, full mouthfeel and a long finish
- Serve this bottled wine at a wine and cheese party or enjoy a glass of wine on its own
Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, Sonoma County
ThePrisonerWineCompany.com. 14.5% alc. by vol. 29 Bottled by The Prisoner Wine Company Oakville, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer The Prisoner Wine Company
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.