Unshackled Rose Wine features characteristics of juicy tropical fruit, bright acidity, and a crisp finish. Aromas of citrus, strawberry, and melon lead to flavors of grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of rose wine
- California rose with aromas of citrus plus hints of strawberry and melon
- Each sip of this blush wine offers refreshing flavors of grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon
- A fruity rose wine with vibrant acidity and a crisp finish
- Tropical fruit characteristics of this Napa Valley wine pair well with goat cheese and pistachios or green olive tapenade served with petits toasts
Rose Wine, California, 2019
www.unshackledwines.com. 13.5% alc. by vol.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer