- Wine Enthusiast: awarded 91 points to the 2019 vintage
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Reserve Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon as one of the top 1% of wines
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Reserve Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with rustic and robust flavors of baked black fruits, caramel, and a subtle hint of bourbon.
- Full bodied, dry wine with aromas of dark chocolate, vanilla, coffee and sweet burnt toffee
Cabernet Sauvignon, Reserve, Vintage 2017
2017 Cabernet Sauvignon - California. Bourbon barrel aged. Charred oak barrels. I created my wines as a tribute to my dad, Josh. He's always on my mind. - Joseph Carr, Founder and Son. Our Josh Cellars Reserve Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon is made with our award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon. By aging in oak bourbon barrels for three months, the wine is enhanced with subtle notes of caramel, vanilla, and a hint of bourbon. The resulting Cabernet Sauvignon is bold, yet well-balanced, with scents of dark fruit and pepper and a long finish. www.joshcellars.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Blended & bottled by Joseph Carr. Hopland, CA.