Buy it Again
Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine - 375 Ml
Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine is crafted with grapes harvested from California's top winegrowing regions and French oak-aged for a flavor-forward Meiomi wine with unique structure and depth.
- Each small bottle of wine contains two and a half glasses of dark red wine, equal to half a standard 750 mL bottle
- Pinot noir wine with lifted aromas of jammy fruit and toasty oak
- California red wine with expressive dark berry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors
- Full-bodied Meiomi Pinot Noir with silky texture, balanced acidity, and a long finish
- Delicious red wine perfect for enjoying in your favorite wine glasses, with thin crust pizza, or at a wine and cheese party
Pinot Noir, California
Unifying grapes from California's most notable wine growing regions, our Pinot Noir vineyards offer the true expression of their respective appellations. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. With a soft hand in the cellar and gentle winemaking techniques, the wine evolves into an elegant balance of spice and fruit, weight and restraint. Meiomi (May-OH-mee), meaning coast, truly symbolizes the origin of this Pinot Noir, which embodies the characters of California's most notable wine growing regions. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. 13.5% alcohol by volume. 27 Vinted & bottled by Meiomi Wines, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Meiomi Wines
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.