Buy it Again
Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian Style Wheat Ale Craft Beer 5.4% ABV Cans - 6-12 Fl. Oz.
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale Beer is a Belgian style wheat ale. Crisp and tangy with a subtle citrus sweetness, this wheat beer has a 5.4% alcohol by volume. Craft beer full of zesty orange fruitiness, this citrus beer has a creamy body and a light spicy wheat aroma. The light fruity beer is crafted with Valencia orange peel, a touch of coriander, oats and wheat for a refreshing and balanced taste.
- You'll get six 12-ounce beer cans of Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Beer
- Blue Moon craft beer with a smooth finish and 5.4% ABV
- Try this Belgian-style wheat beer brewed with Valencia orange peel for a subtle sweetness and bright, citrus aroma
- Heighten the citrus beer taste by garnishing your Blue Moon beer with an orange round
- Grab a Blue Moon beer 6-pack to share a refreshing drink with friends or a grilling beer at a party or sporting event
Ale, Dry-Hopped, Four Squared
Fireman's Texas cruzer. Please recycle. Go Texan.
Warning Contains: Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Directions Keep cold. Drink soon.
About the Producer REAL ALE BREWING
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.