Ruffino Prosecco DOC Italian White Sparkling Wine is a crisp, clean, delicate prosecco with peach and golden apple flavors. It is ideal on its own or paired with pizza, seafood, and shellfish dishes.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of Ruffino sparkling wine
- This Ruffino sparkling wine bestows fruity aromas with hints of wisteria floral notes
- Intense peach and golden apple flavors fill out each bottle of Ruffino prosecco wine
- This Italian prosecco wine is crisp, clean, and delicate with refined bubbles and a pleasant finish
- Enjoy this prosecco wine on its own or pair it with pizza, seafood, shellfish, and white meat dishes
Italian white sparkling wine. Extra dry. Ruffino Prosecco is produced from beautiful vineyards in the northeastern region of Italy. Creamy and crisp, this sparkling wine has hints of peach and golden apples. www.ruffino.com. Alc. 11% by vol. 22 Product of Italy.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Warning! To avoid serious eye, hand or other injury, open as follows: (1) chill well, (2) do not shake, (3) point bottle away from self and others, (4) remove hood. (5) twist stopper out slowly by hand, (6) never use a cork remover. Stopper may eject forcefully while removing hood or any time after hood removal. Contains high pressure that increases with warmth or shaking.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
Ruffino Import Company