Bring a unique red wine to your table with 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon. This approachable Cabernet wine boasts comforting aromas of dark cherry, black currant, and coffee with subtle hints of spice. Refined tannins and a touch of oak complement the flavors for an enjoyable finish. Made in Washington state’s renowned Columbia Valley, this fruit forward red wine is anything but boring. This delicious Cabernet Sauvignon wine pairs beautifully with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib and hearty stews.
- One 750 ml bottle of 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- A medium-bodied Cabernet with aromas of dark cherry, black currant and coffee with subtle hints of spice
- Pairs perfectly with Caprese bruschetta, eggplant parmesan, herb-crusted prime rib, grilled steak and hearty stews
- Refined tannins and a touch of oak complement the flavors for an enjoyable finish
- Cabernet Sauvignon with a 13.5% alcohol by volume from Washington State's Columbia Valley
Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
The Measure of Great Wine: Like the untamed horses of the Columbia Valley that stood a modest 14 Hands in height, our wild and wonderful wine packs a lot of character into a mere 750 ml bottle. Flavor Profile: Bold characters of dark cherry, black currant and espresso with hints of spice. Find your wild. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Cellared & Bottled by 14 Hands Winery Paterson, WA, USA.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
14 HANDS WINERY