- Wine 4 pack of 187 mL wine cans, each with one generous glass of wine, totaling approximately one 750 mL bottle of wine
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Cabernet wine with flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, and spice
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- Delicious red wine that pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. Established in 1979. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. Our Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry, with hints of toast and spice. www.woodbridgewines.com. www.woodbridgewines.com/awards. Join us! www.woodbridegewines.com. Best Buy Awards: Woodbridge by 38 Wine Enthusiast Since 2011 (Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi wines have won 38 Wine Enthusiast Best Buy Awards since 2011. Visit www.woodbridgewines.com/awards for details on our award-winning wines) -Robert Mondavi. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Canned by Woodbridge Wines, Acampo, CA.