- One 750 ml bottle of Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay White Wine
- The 2019 vintage of this dry white wine bottle received 91 points and Editors’ Choice from Vinous’ Antonio Galloni in July 2021
- A rich Chardonnay wine that showcases tropical fruit flavors with citrus and floral notes
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson chardonnay with crab cakes, summer squash, pesto or double cream brie
- A medium bodied, dry white wine with a hint of vanilla and spice to round out the rich texture on the long finish
Chardonnay, White Wine, California
The Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay white wine is the superlative expression of our blending process, sourced from just one or two appellations. This California chardonnay is crafted boutique-winery style in small individual lots throughout the winemaking process for flavor distinction. Kendall Jackson is committed to producing only the finest quality wines from Chardonnay grapes grown in California’s cool coastal vineyards. This 100% Estate grown white wine offers aromatics of lush tropical fruit with citrus and floral notes. Elegantly layered, with a hint of vanilla and spice to round out the rich texture on the long finish. Pair with crab cakes, scallops, plank grilled salmon. This bottled California chardonnay is 14.5% alcohol by volume. Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay white wine is 100% Jackson Estate grown in Santa Barbara County, one of California's coolest grape growing regions. The region's cool, maritime climate results in a long growing season, with extended hangtime on the vines giving these grapes more balanced ripeness and intense flavors. This Chardonnay is sur lie aged with lees stirred twice monthly to integrate the fruit and oak and lend a creamy mouthfeel to balance the wine’s bright minerality. 100% barrel fermented in French oak. Grand Reserve is a winemaker’s blend of our mountain, ridge, hillside and benchland grapes grown along California’s cool coastal appellations. We hand select grapes from our best estate vineyards and then monitor, taste and hand-hold each individual lot throughout the winemaking process. Each lot is kept separate, barrel-aged and crafted—boutique winery style. Our winemakers have an unmatched palette of flavors, toast levels and terroir nuances from which they masterfully blend these exemplary rich, deep and complex wines.