Lean Cuisine Comfort Entree Steak Portabella - 7.5 Oz

Lean Cuisine Comfort Entree Steak Portabella - 7.5 Oz

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1package
Servings Per Container: 1
Calories Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories From Fat Amount Per serving 30
Total Fat Amount Per serving 5g 6%
Saturated Fat Amount Per serving 2g 10%
Trans Fat Amount Per serving 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat Amount Per serving 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat Amount Per serving 2g
Cholesterol Amount Per serving 30mg 10%
Sodium Amount Per serving 570mg 25%
Potassium Amount Per serving 420mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate Amount Per serving 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber Amount Per serving 3g 11%
Sugars Amount Per serving 3g
Protein Amount Per serving 18g 25%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 4%
Iron 6%
Broccoli, Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips and Modified Cornstarch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Corn Sugar, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Water, Portabella Mushrooms, Onions, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Gum Acacia, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Salt, Butter (Cream, Salt), Roasted Garlic, Carrots, Celery, Dried Onions, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Dried Beef Broth, Brown Sugar, Beef Fat, Spices, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Sherry Wine, Grill Flavor, Tomato Paste.
Steak Portabella

Per Package: 160 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 570 mg sodium (25% DV); 2 g total sugars; 18 g protein (25% DV); Vitamin C (50% DV). Tender beef steak & portabella mushrooms in a savory beef sauce with broccoli. 18 g protein. 160 calories. Feed Your Phenomenal: Whether you crave comfort food or culinary adventures, Lean Cuisine provides delicious recipes to fuel your personal journey. US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 portion = 1 pizza. For a balanced menu enjoy with a piece of fruit or a side salad. Lean On Us: If you want to hear more about our ingredients or have any questions, please text or call us at 1-800-993-8625. leancuisine.com. Facebook. SmartLabel: Scan for more info. how2recycle.info.


Product Attributes
Warning Contains: Contains: wheat, milk, soy ingredients.
Directions Cook thoroughly. For Food Safety & Quality, Follow These Cooking Instructions: Microwave oven only (1100 watts): Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Prep: Leaving film on product; cook 2-1/2 minutes on high; stir to coat beef in sauce and re-cover; cook again 2-1/2 minutes on high. Let stand 1 minute. Enjoy! Conventional Oven: Preheat 350 degrees F. Cut film to vent. Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 35 minutes. Let stand 1 minute. Will be hot! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray. Keep frozen.
About the Producer Nestle

Product details/images for convenience only.  Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.  We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.