Watermelon Fruit Pizza
This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon "crust." Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day.
Total cook time
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt,
- 1 teaspoon honey,
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon,
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries,
- ½ cup halved blackberries,
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves,
Combine yogurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl.
Spread 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon. Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.