Pineapple Pasta Salad
Make weekday lunches easier and transportable with this mason jar salad! Featuring Signature Kitchens™ Farfalle Past, Signature Farms™ fresh cut pineapple, ham and Greek yogurt, this easy protein-packed salad will fuel your day.
Total cook time
- 8 ounces Signature Kitchens™ Farfalle Pasta (cooked to package directions)
- 1 medium red pepper (diced)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup ham (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups Signature Kitchens™ pineapple (diced, plus reserve 1/4 cup pineapple juice)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a medium bowl, stir to combine pineapple juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, and pepper.
Divide all ingredients evenly into 6 mason jars beginning with yogurt sauce, pasta, ham, pineapple, pepper and onion. Shake to combine before serving.
If not using mason jars, all ingredients can be combined in a large mixing bowl.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.