Everything tastes and looks better on a kabob! Even the pickiest of kids will love putting these together.
Total cook time
- 1 cup seedless purple or green grapes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 cup melon balls or cubes (watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.)
Optional Fruit Dip
- 1 5-6 ounce container Open Nature® vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Signature Kitchens® vanilla
- 1/8 tsp Signature Kitchens® ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Signature Kitchens® honey
Put the different types of fruit into separate serving bowls. Make a kabob assembly line on a table. Set bamboo skewers at the beginning of the line and plates at the end of the line.
Kids can thread the kabob ingredients onto the bamboo skewer. Then, go through the kabob assembly line, making many kabobs.
For the optional fruit dip, add fruit dip ingredients to a small bowl and stir to blend well.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.