Stock Your Bullpen Rules 2018

Amber Graefen

Mar 15th, 2018

SYB Blog Header 800x370

It’s that time of year again! Time for Stock Your Bullpen, here’s how to play! (5/16-8/28)

• Look for products displaying the STOCK YOUR BULLPEN logo.
  • Buy $10 in participating products and receive your game piece at checkout.
  • Fill out and send back your WINNING game piece.

Enter to win GREAT prizes like:

• Opportunity to present the Lineup Card to Joe Maddon at a Chicago Cubs game
  • Chicago Cubs or Chicago White Sox Game game tickets
  • Honorary Bat Boy/Girl opportunity at Chicago White Sox game
  • Jewel-Osco Gift Cards

See below for official rules!

2018 Stock Your Bullpen Rules

11 Responses to Stock Your Bullpen Rules 2018

1. lionel neely 15/03/2018 at 6:43 pm

i am working on stocking my Bullpen.

• Customer Support 15/03/2018 at 7:44 pm

Fantastic Lionel! Thanks for letting us know, and for participating! Good luck, and have fun! -Cynthia

2. Cubs Fan 21/05/2018 at 10:05 am

No one at my Jewel has mentioned anything about this promotion. Is there a listing of participating products? I spent over $150 at Jewel this weekend and knew nothing about this. Just wondering what products are included.

• Customer Support 21/05/2018 at 5:24 pm

Hello, The tags on the shelf would signify if it was part of the promo with “stock your bullpen” on it. It’s the same art work on the post. Have a wonderful day! -Wendy

3. Judy DeWitt 03/06/2018 at 3:01 pm

This game highly sucks! Apparently I bought something that gets me a ticket. I was unaware but the checkout girl tells me I won something and go to customer service to cash it in. So after I stand in line at customer service, when it’s finally my turn the rep says ‘hold on a minute I’ll be right back’ and goes to check out a 21 purchase on another cash register. When she gets back she hands me my ticket. I open it and it says “Strike 3! You’re out!'” in big bold red letters! Way to piss off a customer!! Who ever thought of this ought to be fired.

What a friggin waste time.

• Customer Support 03/06/2018 at 4:28 pm

Thank you for reaching out to us, Judy. We understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for this. Unfortunately, not all of the game tickets will have a winning message. Once you have purchased $10 of participating items, you will then be given a game piece which may contain a winning or even a non-winning message. Please feel free to review the game’s rules here: https://www.jewelosco.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-Stock-Your-Bullpen-Rules-1.pdf We appreciate you for providing your feedback and have shared your concerns with our Marketing Teams for further review. -Jeremy

4. Judy DeWitt 03/06/2018 at 9:58 pm

i already feel sorry for the next checkout person that tells me I have won something!

5. L Ventura 12/06/2018 at 9:53 am

Hello I did not receive a game ticket even though my receipt says I should. Please advise.

• Customer Support 12/06/2018 at 5:56 pm

Oh, no! Our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience, L. We’d like to put you in touch with the Store Director so they can let you know exactly what they can do to help out. Can you please let us know which location you tend to visit most often? -Jeremy

6. Yvette 14/08/2018 at 8:54 am

I have been to Jewels several times and noticed for the first time my receipt say I have bullpen tickets, however, I did not receive any tickets from the cashier. Which makes me believe I have earned tickets and were never given any. This is based on the fact that I have purchased the items before on several trips at your store.

• Customer Support 14/08/2018 at 11:43 pm

Hello Yvette! We are very sorry to hear that you were not being given your earned game pieces at checkout. Please let us know which location you shop at and we will make our Store Director aware of the issue so it can be looked into and corrected. Also, if you still have any of your previous receipts please feel free to return to the store to get your earned game pieces. We hope this helps! Thank you!- Patrick