Bringing More Fresh to Bensenville!

Drew Browen

Oct 12th, 2015

752

Since 1899, we have been committed to bringing quality service, exceptional stores and great products throughout Illinois, Indiana and Iowa. We’re excited and proud to announce that we will be opening a Bensenville store at 1127 S. York Rd in the near future!

The date of the opening has yet to be determined. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated on this and upcoming news and events!

15 Responses to Bringing More Fresh to Bensenville!

1. Judy A. Flynn 12/10/2015 at 4:16 pm

I am looking for front end position- bagging, lite stocking or even cleaning. I am in Triton College for continuing education classes from 9am to 12pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I am interested in part time work of 25 hours a week min. and up to 30 hours. I am available anytime on any day after school hours including weekends. I have minor experience and if a company is willing to give a new employee chance of more training.

2. Anne 13/10/2015 at 11:12 pm

My friend has been with Jewel for a long time and wants to transfer to the new location in Bensenville since she is lives in Bensenville. She is working in the Chicago location. She is a service clerk and works part time. Does she still have to apply or does she need to call?

• Customer Care 13/10/2015 at 11:31 pm

What a great question, Anne. Please advise your friend to discuss making a request for a transfer with her Store Director. ~Faith

3. Crystal E 16/10/2015 at 12:20 am

Hello, I will be moving to Iowa form hillside Illinois in January I have experience in the deli department at jewel osco for 3yrs. I would like to apply for the position. Please let me know what i can do to apply because i will need a job when i move their.

• Customer Support 16/10/2015 at 10:05 pm

Crystal, you can apply online when you move to Iowa. Thanks for your inquiry! -Jessica

4. Aide Hernandez 03/11/2015 at 6:51 am

I applied online for several positions. Is there anything else I can do to further my application process? By when will I know if I will be considered

• Customer Support 03/11/2015 at 10:17 pm

Aide, if there is a position open that matches your qualifications, a representative will contact you. Thanks for your interest! –Savannah

5. Ann H 27/11/2015 at 8:59 pm

I am interested in a Pharmacy Technician position at the new Bensenville location. I could not find any openings for this position on the online application. Are all positions filled? Or have they not been released yet? Thank you in advance.

6. Mark 28/11/2015 at 12:54 pm

When is the estimated date of opening the Bensenville location?
    Example: 2/2016, 6/2016, 10/2016

• Customer Support 30/11/2015 at 8:17 pm

Hi, Mark. As stated in the post, the opening date has yet to be determined. Stay Tuned! -Julio

7. ashley 10/04/2016 at 10:39 pm

How can I apply to the Jewels Starbucks?

• Customer Support 12/04/2016 at 2:06 am

Hi Ashley! To apply for any available positions, please visit wwww.JewelOsco.com, and click the link on the bottom that says “Careers”. -Samantha

8. career 07/03/2017 at 6:09 am

Thanks for the information. Good to know that jewel osco is opening a store in bensenville.