Collect Cuisinart for Your Perfect Kitchen

Erin

Sep 1st, 2014

Cuisinart

For our Continuity Program this year, we teamed up with Cuisinart to give you an opportunity to collect fantastic pieces of cookware from their Cookware Collection!

• Shop at your local Jewel Osco from September 3 through December 26.
  • Receive a bonus stamp for every $10 you spend, 2 for every $20, 3 for every $30 and so on.
  • When you fill up your stamp card, you will receive a Cuisinart Cookware product for FREE!  Each time you fill up a card, turn it into one of our helpful associates, and they will give you a new card for the next level in Cuisinart Cookware!
  • We will accept stamp cards through January 6, 2015.
  • This is available at all of our stores!

So just how many stamps per item?  Here’s a list:

• 1 Quart Open Pour Pan – 50 Stamps ($14.99 retail value)
  • 2 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 3 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Everyday Pan with Handle – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 13.5 inch Lasagna Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 7 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 60 Stamps ($19.99 retail value)
  • 8 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 70 Stamps ($24.99 retail value)
  • 10 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 160 Stamps ($59.99 retail value)
  • 6 quart Covered Stock Pot – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)

Check out just some of the items up for grabs!

Cuisinart Cuisinart
Cuisinart Cuisinart

249 Responses to Collect Cuisinart for Your Perfect Kitchen

1. Jenn 03/09/2014 at 9:26 pm

“When you reach 20 stamps, you will receive a piece of Cuisinart Cookware for free!” What item can you get for free with 20 stamps? The booklet I received shows a minimum of 50 stamps required for a free item (the 1qt pour pan)

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/09/2014 at 9:25 pm

Sorry, Jenn, we’re not seeing where our promotional details reference earning a free item for 20 stamps. Where are you seeing this? You are correct that the minimum number of stamps needed for a free piece of the Cuisinart Cookware is 50 stamps. However, if you would like to buy the 1 Quart Open Pour-Pan for half price, you can redeem 25 stamps. If you have any other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

2. Lori Jan Bernstein 03/09/2014 at 11:32 pm

Why isn’t this posted on the website – How many stamps are needed for each piece pictured?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/09/2014 at 9:16 pm

Sorry for any confusion, Lori. We have more in depth details listed in store. For you convenience, we’ve listed all of the items and cost below. Let us know if you have any other question. Have a great day!
      Cuisinart 1 Quart Open Pour-Pan – FREE with 50 stamps, $7.49 with 25 stamps (retail $14.99)
      Cuisinart 2 Quart Covered Pour-Pan – FREE with 100 stamps, $19.99 with 50 stamps (retail $39.99)
      Cuisinart 3 Qt. Covered Pour-Pan – FREE with 120 stamps, $24.99 with 60 stamps (retail $49.99)
      Cuisinart 6 Qt. Covered Stockpot – FREE with 120 stamps, $24.99 with 60 stamps (retail $49.99)
      Cuisinart 12” Everyday Pan with Handle – FREE with 120 stamps, $24.99 with 60 stamps (retail $49.99)
      Cuisinart 13.5” Lasagna Pan – FREE with 120 stamps, $24.99 with 60 stamps (retail $49.99)
      Cuisinart 7” Open Non Stick Skillet – FREE with 60 stamps, $9.99 with 30 stamps (retail $19.99)
      Cuisinart 8” Open Non Stick Skillet – FREE with 70 stamps, $12.49 with 35 stamps (retail $24.99)
      Cuisinart 10” Open Non Stick Skillet – FREE with 100 stamps, $19.99 with 50 stamps (retail $39.99)
      Cuisinart 12” Open Non Stick Skillet – FREE with 160 stamps, $29.99 with 80 stamps (retail $59.99)

3. Marcia Anderson 04/09/2014 at 6:30 pm

Are stamps the only way to get this cookware?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/09/2014 at 9:41 pm

Marcia, you can also purchase the cookware or receive it for half price for half of the stamp amounts listed for each item.

4. Marsha jancsovics 05/09/2014 at 12:04 am

I just bought a big stocking order of groceries on 9/2 from my Jewel. Can I bring the recept back for stamps?? No one even mentioned this offer that was for the next day!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/09/2014 at 9:22 am

We will be happy to check with your local store and see if this request can be accommodated, Marsha. Can you let us know which location you shopped at?

5. Kris 06/09/2014 at 7:35 pm

Does the 12″ Everyday Pan with Handles come with a lid? It shows one in the picture.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/09/2014 at 9:05 am

Hi, Kris. We confirmed with a store that the 12″ Everyday Pan with Handles does in fact come with the lid pictured. The stores will also have more information about the promotion for you when you visit. ~Victor

6. Robin 07/09/2014 at 11:46 pm

Is the cookware 18/10 stainless steel?

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/09/2014 at 4:50 pm

Robin, It is not 18-10. Cuisinart uses L1-L4 levels when describing their Cookware products. Hope this helps!

7. Michele Hays 09/09/2014 at 1:36 pm

What is the maximum number of stamps you can redeem? Can we pool stamps to redeem on behalf of a charity?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/09/2014 at 10:58 pm

Hey Michele, there is no limit on the number of stamps you can redeem or on who can redeem them. Happy shopping!

8. Marla 09/09/2014 at 4:10 pm

It will be impossible for anyone to collect the entire collection – that is even if your friends give you their coupons. Who would want to purchase just one pan? This promotion is not for the common folk. For instance, I would have to spend $1,200.00 in groceries in order to get the lasagna pan for free.

9. Karen H. 10/09/2014 at 6:08 pm

I hope that jewel/Osco learned from the Rachel Ray promotion to compensate loyal customers for when they run out of the stamp items. Last year I saved 2 cards full of stamps and wasn’t able to redeem them due to all the area stores being out of the items. I was told by numerous jewel store managers they didn’t think they would have that many redeems and that they either didn’t have the items stated or never received them and a lot of customers couldn’t redeem their stamps. I was then told to hold onto my stamps and check back every week so the problem could be solved as they promised more stock of the items would be coming in. Needless to say after weeks going by & contacting corporate jewel/Osco customer service I went thru 2 reps and emails and was told there was nothing they could do and that I was not the only one who complained and never got the items. It would have been nice if Jewel/Osco would have at least given out store gift cards to those of us who shopped and earned the stamps and then never received the items due to the company’s promotion error. Very disappointing!

10. Joyce 11/09/2014 at 3:51 am

I just shopped at my local Jewel in Joliet, IL and saw on my receipt that I had earned stamps – but no one gave me any or gave me a card – and I did not see an end-cap display in my store. Are all Jewel stores participating? Is there a way I can get my stamps?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/09/2014 at 12:50 pm

Hi, Joyce. If you still have your receipt for the purchase, you can let your local store know what happened. They will be able to assist you in making sure you the get the stamps you are suppose to have received.

11. Paula Borowsk 11/09/2014 at 6:13 pm

Can you start a stamp book then forget it at home and start another so they can be combined?

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/09/2014 at 4:21 pm

Great question, Paula! We don’t recommend using several stamp booklets, but if necessary, you can absolutely combine your stamp books in the event you have to start more than one. We hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day. ~Kimberly

12. Marsha Jancsovics 15/09/2014 at 11:48 pm

My local store is on Lee St in Des Plaines, Il 60018. Regarding your reply of 8/9/2014. Thanks!

13. Cherie Dalcerro Mcguire 16/09/2014 at 4:45 pm

Hey there! I was just at Jewel last night and did not receive any stamps for my purchases. It was probably because there were NO lanes open at all and I had to use self-checkout. Can I still bring my receipt in and receive the stamps? I noticed that a different Jewel location they circle the “stamps received” number when they give them to you. Will I be able to go back to the Jewel I was at and receive the eligible stamps? Thanks~

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/09/2014 at 6:21 am

We’re sorry to hear that you did not receive your stamps, Cherie. Just bring in your receipt next time you are in to collect your stamps. Have a good night.

14. Susan 16/09/2014 at 5:26 pm

Can you get stamps for prescription purchases?

15. Renee' 18/09/2014 at 2:50 pm

My understanding is that aluminum is not safe to cook with unless it is the hard anodized type as aluminum has been connected to Alzheimer’s Disease. Are these pots and pans the safe type seeing that it has the aluminum on the bottom and not 100% stainless steel?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/09/2014 at 1:28 am

Great question, Renee’. The aluminum exterior of the Cuisinart cookware is indeed anodized. Thanks for checking, and we hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

16. Joeley 19/09/2014 at 7:33 pm

If I am traveling and buy something at an Albertson’s and get the coupons there and then go back to my home state where it is Jewel, can I use the Albertsons coupons at the Jewel store or are they being kept separate?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/09/2014 at 5:47 pm

Great question, Joeley! You can use Albertsons stamps at Jewel-Osco and vice versa. Thanks for checking!

17. me 22/09/2014 at 2:34 pm

In order to get free pan – you have to spend $hundred, so, isn’t that too expensive pan?
    ex: $1200 for -lasagna pan (Free??) vs Macy’s sell it for $39.99
    Why is so expensive @Jewell?

18. Jamie 27/09/2014 at 4:02 pm

Your already buying groceries folks this is just a little thank you from Jewel for being a loyal customer. Maybe you will only receive one pot but that’s one free pot you didn’t have before.

19. Charlie 02/10/2014 at 9:35 pm

For every $10 we’ll get a stamp. Is it before tax or after tax?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/10/2014 at 7:02 pm

Great question, Charlie. You earn the stamps before tax. We hope you have a fantastic weekend and thank you for participating. Cuisinart products are amazing!

20. sonya 06/10/2014 at 1:53 am

can you save stamps and buy the completeset at a discount?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/10/2014 at 2:39 am

Hi, Sonya. You are able to save your stamps. The last day to redeem will be 1/6/15. As for the discount, each piece has a set stamp value for the discount and free level. Let us know if you have any further questions. ~Victor

21. Allison 06/10/2014 at 6:58 pm

Can you use the stamps from the Rachel Ray collection to get these? I went to redeem my Rachel Ray stamps and the store was out of the merchandise. I would like to know if I can use them for these items.

Thanks!

22. Jaime 15/10/2014 at 1:14 pm

My church is collecting stamps to get pans to donate. Some of the parishioners would rather turn over their receipts than collect the stamps. Can I take the collected receipts in to get the stickers if I did not make the purchase myself?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/10/2014 at 8:25 am

That is an excellent question, Jaime. We can certainly check to see if this would be ok to do. Which location do you shop at? We look forward to your reply.

23. Ben 16/10/2014 at 1:01 am

I think this is the best offer Jewel has done in a very long time. Groceries are expensive “everywhere”. I’m only shopping at Jewel until Jan, having fun with this and not buying anything we don’t normally by but using only Jewel. Looking forward to cashing in my stamps for quality, FREE, cookware. And the previous poster is incorrect as it is free if you don’t buy extra stuff

24. Jaime Ricklefs 16/10/2014 at 8:54 pm

Lombard IL & Palatine Plum Grove IL

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/10/2014 at 2:27 pm

Hi Jaime. We contacted your store in Lombard and they explained that they probably would not be able to accept multiple receipts if you are were not the customer that made the purchases. Our suggestion would be to contact the stores and give them further details. For your convenience the Lombard phone number is 630) 953-1390 and the Palatine phone number is (847) 991-1888. We hope this information helps and that you have a great upcoming weekend.

25. Yvette 19/10/2014 at 2:31 pm

Can you really pick up a hot pan without an oven mitt like is shown in the picture?

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/10/2014 at 1:11 pm

That is a great question, Yvette. Metal pots and pans can become hot to the touch. We recommend using a mitt of some kind when working with hot cookware.

26. Jane 21/10/2014 at 10:59 pm

I couldn’t find a display in 3 Jewel stores I visited. Where in the store are they supposed to be located?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/10/2014 at 6:46 am

We would be happy to check, and see what the participating locations are, Jane. Which locations have you tried? We await your response. ~Cindy

27. Melissa 24/10/2014 at 3:54 pm

If you can still get the stamps why did my receipt this week for $30 not have any stamps awarded?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/10/2014 at 12:10 pm

Hi, Melissa. Please be aware stickers earned exclude the purchase of gift cards, pre-paid phone cards, pre-paid Master Cards, Tracphones, Tracphone equipment, tobacco, postage stamps, and other products excluded by law. If you feel your purchase did not fall into one these, please contact us by email with more information to your purchase at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com

28. Ken 05/11/2014 at 8:46 pm

Hi,
    Can you use these pans on induction burners?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/11/2014 at 5:17 pm

Hello there, Ken. These pans cannot be used on induction burners. Thank you very much for your question and we hope you have a great Thursday.

29. Christine 09/11/2014 at 7:43 pm

I can’t believe the comments of people complaining about how much they have to purchase before getting the free stuff. As another person commented, this is a thank you from Jewel. My family and I just moved back to Chicago from KC and I really missed shopping at Jewel. I’m spending my money there anyway! So the lasagna pan isn’t costing anyone $1200. If you spend $1200 (our family of six does that in less than a month, with or without promotions) then you get the free pan. So THANK YOU Jewel for rewarding our loyalty — no matter if we only spend $100 over the promotion period, or $1000. I’m LOVING my beautiful set of Rachel Ray dinner plates from the last promotion, and I’m looking forward to enjoying some Cuisinart as well!

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2014 at 8:22 pm

You’re very welcome, Christine! We’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying our Cuisinart Promotion. We appreciate you reaching out to us on our blog and we hope you have a fantastic week.

30. Daisy 11/11/2014 at 12:04 am

Can i redeem every time i hit a stamp goal.
    For example once i get 50 stamps redeem , then 60 reedem ect , or do i have to fill up the whole card?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/11/2014 at 8:58 am

Hey there, Daisy. You can most certainly redeem the stamps as you earn them. If you have any other questions please let us know.

31. ChiGuy 13/11/2014 at 7:27 pm

I was curious does the lasagna pan come with a steel v-rack. If not where can I get one that will fit the pan?

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/11/2014 at 4:30 pm

Hi ChiGuy. We do not sell a V-rack for the the lasagna pan. The only rack that we’ve had available has been a flat one for the 14″ but that would not fit the 13.5″. We hope you have a nice Monday.

32. Ri ta 13/11/2014 at 7:33 pm

Can I get a 10″ lid for the 10″ skillet

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/11/2014 at 10:31 pm

Hi Rita. We did some research and we do not have a ’10 Cuisinart lid available for the skillet but your local store may sell a lid from a separate brand to fit it. Which store do you frequent?

33. Bronwyn Russell 14/11/2014 at 10:25 pm

Hi. While I appreciate the free merchandise. I am one person. So, based on some of the comments, I guess I am one of the ungrateful loyal customers who think it’s a bit unfair that don’t spend as much as families with several people. My saving grace has been getting stamps for the cat food and liter, otherwise I probably wouldn’t be getting anything. How is my loyalty any different than another’s loyalty other than spending a lot less? I’m on disability with snap benefits of $15 dollars a month. With this all said, I’m still a loyal shopper at Jewel. Just wish I could benefit from the savings more.

34. Barbara S 14/11/2014 at 11:15 pm

What is the pour pan used for? I asked a cashier, at Jewel yesterday, she did’t have any answer for me. I asked a co-worker, if she knew, what a pour pan was used for. I’m curious what this pour pan does.

Barbara S

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/11/2014 at 1:26 pm

Hi, Barbara. The pour pan can be used to drain liquid from meals that you would normally use a strainer for. As an example, it will make it easy to pour out the water from noodles without dumping the noodles into a strainer.

35. Larry Schwartz 16/11/2014 at 2:06 am

Do these items work on induction burners?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/11/2014 at 1:33 pm

Hi, Larry. The cookware for this promotion are not designed to work with induction burners.

36. BruceS 16/11/2014 at 10:03 pm

Which of the Open Skillets does the 6Qt Covered Stock Pot fit?

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/11/2014 at 8:20 pm

Hello Bruces. The lid from the 6 quart Stockpot will fit onto the 10″ skillet. We hope this information helps and that your Cuisinart collection grows!

37. Trecia Parkerson 17/11/2014 at 7:50 pm

I am confused by how to redeem the stamps. i went to my local jewels with 88 stamps i collected so far, i picked up the 1 quart open pourpan (50) stamps, 7inch open skillet(60) stamps and the 8inch skillet (70) stamps and was told i can not receive the pans in that order, i have to redeem the 50 stamps first for the pour pot and they will give me 38 stamps back to start a new book to collect more stamps to add up to the 60 mark, then collect that pan, and so on …recieve any other pans??? why is that?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/11/2014 at 3:24 pm

Hi Trecia. Each time you fill up your Saver Card we’ll transfer over your remaining stamps to a new card that places you on the next level to receive your next Cusinart item. We have it this way to make earning the cookware more streamlined but there is no specific order in which pots/pans have to be redeemed.

38. Carleen Malone 19/11/2014 at 2:34 pm

I am collecting stamps and at times I feel like asking the person in front or in back of me if their not saving stamps could I please have them, but I don’t. I am 74, no kids at home and don’t spend a lot on groceries. I want to get a lasagna pan for a christmas gift for a friend, so that’s why I’m saving the stamps. Yesterday I spent $39.35 . Because I don’t walk around with a calculator, I didn’t realize until I got home that that I was .65 cents short of another stamp. With all the people that don’t take their stamps, would it of hurt the store if the girl had given me 4 stamps instead of 3. I know I can go back to the store with my receipt and spend .65 cents to get another stamp. What a inconvenience.

39. Bruce Schermerhorn 20/11/2014 at 2:19 pm

Does the Lid from the 6Qt Covered Stockpot fir one of the Open skillets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/11/2014 at 8:10 pm

Hi Bruce. The 6 quart Stockpot lid will fit the 10″ skillet just fine. Thanks for reaching out on our blog and we hope you enjoy the Cuisinart products as much as we do!

40. danielle butler 20/11/2014 at 5:51 pm

Is there a card download bc i dont have one

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/11/2014 at 8:12 pm

Hi Danielle. There isn’t a card download but you can pick your Saver Card at the Customer Service Desk at your local Jewel-Osco. Your first free Cuisinart item is just around the corner!

41. Garrett Leahy 24/11/2014 at 2:33 pm

Hello Customer Care,

I am concurring with Ms Malone, 20/11/2014 at 2:34 pm. I spent 59.75 pretax and got 5 stickers. Obviously, I would have added a “gum/candy” item to make up the difference. Maybe your clerks should pause before finalizing the sale and let us know the pretax total to alleviate this problem. That said, it is a great promotion. It’s nice about the crossover use of the 10″ lids. I don’t want to sound like an ingrate, but you also haven’t addressed the Rachel Ray people who couldn’t get items for their collected stickers, or said that the coupons could be used on this promo. After all, it was money spent at Jewel.

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/11/2014 at 9:27 pm

Hi Garrett. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us about the Cuisinart Promotions and thank you for the suggestions and kind words. We’ll make sure that your comments about the associates not asking about the promotion are looked into. Also, if there are questions you have about Rachel Ray items we’ll be happy to do what we can to find you an answer.

42. Grace 24/11/2014 at 5:50 pm

Would you please let me know (1) if the 12″ Open Non Stick Skillet comes with a lid; (2) if the 12″ Everyday Pan With Handles lid would fit the skillet; and (3) if so, if said lid could be purchased separately? Thanks so much!

43. mariana 25/11/2014 at 8:06 am

i have collected 77 stamps can i get all 3 pans, or do i just get one.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/11/2014 at 9:24 am

Great question, Mariana. You would get the pan that you’ve earned enough stamps for. However, you are more than welcome to purchase the pans separately. Hope this helps.

44. Ana 25/11/2014 at 2:43 pm

Ok this is my concern! I have 60+ stickers so that means I spent a little over $600….correct??

Ok so I buy let’s say the first item that is worth 50 stamps that’s let’s say $500 but retail price on this item shows is only $14.99. Well I think I have been ripped off!

Retail price on all 12 pans is about $450. I think anyone that has spent more then that should be getting the whole set.

Or if I am wrong well then Please explain! I am I not understanding something?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/11/2014 at 8:56 pm

Hi Ana, thank you for your feedback on our Cuisinart Promotion. We came up with this promotion as a fun way to reward our customers for purchases they were already planning on making. Please remember that these items are available at the retail price as well. We hope you have a nice rest of your week.

45. Miss Mary Mack 01/12/2014 at 10:28 pm

Thanks for the great promotion. I especially like the 6 quart stock pot because it has a 10″ open area. I want to add a steamer basket/tray but I cannot find one that fits right. Does Cuisinart have a steamer basket that fits this pot?

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/12/2014 at 6:27 pm

You’re welcome, Mary. We looked into it and unfortunately our Cusinart line does not have a steamer basket that would fit the 6 quart stock pot. Thank you for reaching out and we hope you have a great week.

46. Miranda 02/12/2014 at 4:39 am

Wow there is a lot of negativity… I am saving up my stamps to buy pots and pans for my local homeless shelter. My family volunteers there twice a month, and I know they are in need of pans. I’ve asked my friends and co-workers to give me their stamps if they don’t want them, so we can earn pans. I wish people could have a spirit of thankfulness, as this is a free, bonus program. Happy Holidays!

47. Nadia 02/12/2014 at 6:23 pm

Miranda – Wow, that is the spirit! You’re right, lots of negativity. Usually, you buy groceries and you get…groceries! On top of getting the groceries, people are getting something extra, yet still feel the need to complain. Thank you, Jewel, for doing something nice for your customers and taking all the whining!

48. Kat 04/12/2014 at 6:00 pm

Thank you!! My department at work adopted two families for Christmas and one mom wanted pots/pans. We all have been saving our stamps and got two of them for her! A third pan is in the works! This program helped us to spend our money on her other necessities. Thanks so much!

49. Bronwyn Russell 07/12/2014 at 1:08 am

Well, thank you customer service for your reply. Nice to know you value me so much. You’ve answered questions from other people after me and looking at this the only one you have not answered. Again showing my loyalty means nothings. To the people who think we that complain are ungrateful, you should not be judgmental. it is unfair to people who are just as loyal as you are. Have a nice day.!

50. Jeff Louis 08/12/2014 at 5:14 pm

Hi,

I had enough stamps to get the 10″ and 12″ skillets (non-stick). However, they don’t come with lids. Do you know what model the cookware is so I can order lids for these items?

Thank you.

Jeff

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/12/2014 at 5:33 pm

Thank you for your patience, Jeff. The 10″ pan model number is 722-24NS and the 12″ pan model number is 722-30HNS. We hope you’re able to get your lids soon.

51. Jeanette Spadavecchia 10/12/2014 at 12:14 am

We secured a 3 qt. covered pot from the promotion. After we took it home we noticed black spots on the interior bottom of the pot and took it back (stainless steel should not have these black spots). We took it back and received a replacement and noticed after one use black sports were appearing again on the interior bottom of the pot. Is the steel used in the promotion pots flawed and should they not be used. We have other Cuisinart stainless pots and they do not have this problem. Please advise. I don’t want to have to keep returning to the store for replacements if all the pots have the same flaw.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/12/2014 at 3:44 pm

We’re sorry to hear about the spots that are appearing on the inside of your pot, Jeanette. Did you wash the cookware first before using it? If the pots are not properly cleaned, this result may occur. Also, the pots are only meant to be used over medium-high only. Has it been used with high heat? Please get back to us and let us know. Thank you for your patience.

52. cheri 10/12/2014 at 7:26 pm

love the rewards bonus. But just found out my sister lost her job, so I want to give her Jewel gift cards for Christmas. Would I be able to get stamps with that purchase? If so, I could be SO done with my shopping!
    thanks~

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/12/2014 at 9:09 am

Hello there, Cheri. Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your inquiry. Gift Cards are not eligible to earn stamps for this promotion. Have a good day and thanks for shopping at Jewel-Osco.

53. Gloria 13/12/2014 at 7:46 pm

I just started to receive stamps the other day. I thought that this was a new promotion. Now I see by these comments from the whole year that it’s been going on for many months. I am sure that we’ve spent over $10 many times in all of these months. I am VERY disappointed that they have just begun to offer them to me. I could have earned something by now, but I will not be spending enough to redeem anything by January. That’s just a few weeks away!

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/12/2014 at 1:09 pm

Hi, Gloria. We regret to hear that you were not provided the stamps for your purchases. You can take your receipts that fall in the promotion period to the store for assistance with any stamps that were not provided to you.

54. Jon 18/12/2014 at 9:25 pm

I have saved my stamps from various business trips to the Chicagoland area. I am in Kentucky. I wont be able to redeem my stamps until March, because I physically wont be there.
    Can I save my stamps and use them on a different promotion next year?

55. Judy 19/12/2014 at 10:17 pm

I am sorry I participated in this and I won’t do it again. I did get the lasagna pan – and bought one and now I feel VERY ripped off…

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/12/2014 at 7:06 am

We’re very sorry to hear you feel this way, Judy. We appreciate your feedback, and have shared your comments with our Marketing Department. We hope you have a good weekend.

56. Mike 21/12/2014 at 3:33 pm

That’s funny,
    On the top banner it says
    “Earn Free”
    If you’ve earned something, how is it free ?
    It should say… “Spend all your savings for this.”
    Lol, gotta laugh at the greed.
    Sorry it is that way.

57. Brandish 23/12/2014 at 9:46 pm

Just a quick question–is there partial credit? If, say, I want th 12″ open non stick skillet but only have 132 stamps (82.5%), would I only have to pay 17.5% ($10.50) of the retail value to get it?

58. Kristi 24/12/2014 at 4:50 pm

I was wondering why you don’t get stamps when you purchase prescriptions or other items @ the pharmacy counter?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/12/2014 at 4:00 pm

Hi there Kristi, we apologize for the delay in responding. Actual prescription purchases are excluded from the promotion, but other items not excluded by law are eligible. If you are missing out on stamps from non-prescriptions, you can always bring your receipt to the customer service desk to obtain them. Thank you.

59. Daniel Scire 24/12/2014 at 7:34 pm

The above page says we can collect thru the 26th but the paper sheet says the 25th, which is right??

“Shop at your local Jewel Osco from September 3 through December 26.”

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/12/2014 at 5:02 am

Hello there, Daniel. This promotion will run until December 26th, 2014 and you will be able to redeem your stamps until January 6th, 2015. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

60. francis 25/12/2014 at 7:18 pm

I was just wondering if there is tax involved if you redeem some stamps and pay half in cash? Nice promo!

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/12/2014 at 4:32 pm

Hello, Francis. We love this promotion too! Yes, you still have to pay tax if you redeem half of the stamps and pay half in cash. Have a great day.

61. Patti 26/12/2014 at 10:48 pm

I just went into my local Store and was told that I could not reading them because the stickers are not in a book however they have notebooks to give me to put stickers into a book so how do I turn the stickers and now?

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/12/2014 at 11:28 pm

We are sorry you are having a hard time redeeming your stamps, Patti. Which Jewel-Osco were you at?

62. John 27/12/2014 at 4:17 am

I was at a Jewel today and asked for stamps (12/26) and they said the promotion ended yesterday (12/25) and I could not get any stamps! How am I suppose to get my missing stamps for today’s shopping trip since they would not give them to me?

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/12/2014 at 7:55 pm

Hello there, John. Please email us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com to let us know which store this was at so that we can look into if there was any extentsion on the end dates of the promotion in your area. Thank you.

63. jennifer 28/12/2014 at 3:26 am

Is there a sheet I can print to put my stamps on? Last time I was at my local store they were out of the sheets!

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/12/2014 at 3:32 pm

Hi Jennifer. We apologize that your local Jewel was out of the sheets, and unfortunately we don’t have a link to give you to print them. We would suggest checking back with your store or visiting another area Jewel for assistance. We hope you have a wonderful week.

64. Ralph 29/12/2014 at 2:24 pm

With all the shopping we do my wife got 5 pans for free. Great promotion. Thanks Jewel!

65. Alice 29/12/2014 at 6:11 pm

Hi there! My store was out of the sheets as well. Is it OK to make my own? Just don’t want to be counting out the 100+ stickers at the counter : )

And contrary to some others I’ve seen here, I think this is a great promotion and am very appreciative. I see this as a rewards program for spending that I was already doing anyway. Really appreciate the extra gift at the end of the year! Thank you!!!

Thanks!!!

66. Pam Asplund 30/12/2014 at 7:58 pm

I would find it helpful if in addition to receiving blank stamp booklets at my local Jewel, perhaps you can have a printable form on your website as well? Thanks for continuing this promotional program. Cheers.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/12/2014 at 8:50 am

Thanks for the suggestions, Pam. We’ll be sure to share them with our marketing department. Have a good new year!

67. Jeni 30/12/2014 at 8:20 pm

Hello,
    My store (Harlem and Foster) was out of the sheets too. Can I just turn the stamps in as is or can I put them on a blank sheet of paper?

Thanks!

68. John 02/01/2015 at 10:37 pm

I collected my stamps and have tried to redeem for the 12″ non stick skillet and they never have one. I was told my an assistant manager that is is only while supplies last. I asked him to show me where it says that and he then said that it what he was told. This happened at the Jewel in Merrionette Park, IL. So how am I able to redeem the stamps I earned if the store never has the product? Will I get a rain check. They told me to keep checking. Sounds like a way to get me to keep coming to the store.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:28 am

Hello, John. The redemption date has been extended to 1/13/15. We’re sorry that you had an issue trying to redeem your stamps, and have forwarded the details of your experience to the store director. You can expect further follow up by the end of the next business day. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

69. Beverly 03/01/2015 at 2:30 am

how do you get the label off the side of the pour pan without leaving scratches?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 8:30 pm

Great question, Beverly. Please run the pan under very warm water and it should come right off. We hope you have a great Monday and thank you for participating in our Cuisinart promotion.

70. Laurel 03/01/2015 at 3:03 am

Are there any Chicagoland stores that still have the 12″ pan available? All of the stores in my immediate area are sold out.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/01/2015 at 11:51 am

Hi, Laurel. We will be happy to check other nearby locations for you. Can you provide us with your zip code?

71. Mary 03/01/2015 at 6:34 pm

I’m looking for the 12″ skillet as well. I’ve been to my two local Jewel stores and they are both out of it, with none expected in before the 6th. My zip is 60302. Any store near me with this pan?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 2:53 pm

Hi Mary. We’d be happy to check the stores in your area for the 12″ skillet. Which stores have you already contacted? We look forward to your reply.

72. Bill 03/01/2015 at 9:01 pm

Need both an 8″ and a 12″ Zip of 60185. Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 3:34 pm

Hi there, Bill. We checked the stores on Kirk and East Roosevelt and both of them are out. They did say that they should be receiving a Cusinart shipment soon, so our suggestion would be to contact your local store to see if you can be placed on the list to possibly receive these items. We hope you have a good week.

73. Bess 03/01/2015 at 10:42 pm

My local Jewels are out of the 12″ pan AND the 2 quart pot. Felt lucky to get one of the 3 remaining 10″ skillets…

74. Michael Lorenzetti 04/01/2015 at 4:23 pm

In agreement with Karen H. post of 10/09. Have been loyal to Jewel, have plenty of stamps – now the stores are out of Cuisinart Cookware!! The stores reps have no comment. Anyone want my stamps – have over 100

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 3:33 pm

Good morning, Michael. We appreciate you participating in our Cuisinart promotion and we’re sorry to hear that your area stores are out of the cookware. Is there a location that you’d like us to check that you’d be willing to travel to?

75. jake 04/01/2015 at 5:27 pm

Looking for a 6 quart stockpot in the Chicago area. 60622. My local store is on Paulina. They are out.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 4:09 pm

Good morning, Jake. We called your store on Paulina and the associate that we spoke with stated that they might be getting another shipment of Cuisinart in the near future. Our suggestion would be to contact the store to see if they can take your name down incase they receive this order. We hope you have a wonderful week.

76. Susan 04/01/2015 at 7:48 pm

What is the scan code for 1 qt cuisinart all stainless steel pan, 8″ & 10″ open skillets? They did not come in a box. The # starts with 86279- and registration calls for 6 #s after that. Thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 4:56 pm

Hi Susan. Thanks for contacting us about the stainless steel Cuisinart skillets. The scan code for the 1 quart 8″ is 086279013133 and the 10″ is 086279003157. We hope this helps!

77. Matt Knust 04/01/2015 at 7:53 pm

Are there any stores near Zip Code 60614 with the 12″ Open Non Stick Skillet still available? If not, when will stores be receiving more or is there the ability to mail in the stamps?

Also looking for the 12″ Everyday Pan with Handles. Any ideas?

I visited 2550 N Clybourn and 2940 N Ashland and both stores were out of product and VERY UNHELPFUL.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 5:12 pm

Hi Matt. We apologize that your stores on Clybourn and Ashland were out of the Cuisinart cookware. There should be a shipment coming in no later then Monday, so we would suggest that you contact the stores so that they can take your name and contact information. We hope you’re enjoying your morning so far.

78. Rebecca 04/01/2015 at 9:52 pm

Looking for the 8″ skillet at any store near 60618. Thanks! Excited to get some new pans :)

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 5:52 pm

Thanks for participating in our Cuisnart promotion, Rebecca! We just received word that the stores should be getting another shipment no later than Monday. Please contact your store and leave your name and contact information with them so that you can be reached if the 8″ skillet comes in. We hope you have a fantastic week.

79. Elvis 04/01/2015 at 10:48 pm

Hi, is there a store in or near zip code 60540 that still has 10″ non-stick pan available?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 5:53 pm

Hey Elvis. The stores should be receiving another shipment no later than Monday, so please leave your name and number with your local Jewel so that you can be contacted if the 10″ skillet comes in. We hope you’re enjoying your Monday.

80. Kelly 05/01/2015 at 4:32 am

I was under the understanding that I had until the 6th to redeem my stamps. I went to redeem today on the 4th, and my store was completely out of stock except for the lasagna pan (which I don’t want). I was told that 1) no other area stores have stock either and 2) they don’t know if I will be able to redeem the stamps at all and 3) They THINK they will be getting another shipment which will be available on the 7th, one day AFTER it says we can redeem, and 4) They don’t know if Jewel will honor my stamps on the 4th for the new shipment and 5) They don’t know if Jewel will offer me anything at all for the 190 stamps that I have collected by shopping at Jewel and spending nearly $2000. Can SOMEBODY please tell me what to do here? I should have two days in which to be able to redeem these according to this promotion!

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 6:25 pm

We apologize for the frustration you’ve experienced with our Cuisinart promotion, Kelly, but we were just notified that there will be another shipment coming in no later than Monday. Also, we’re extending the redemption date to 1/13. Please leave your contact information with the store so that you can be reached when the order comes in. We hope you have a great rest of the week.

81. Ryan 05/01/2015 at 4:47 am

I am also from the Chicagoland area and I have visited 4 Jewel Osco stores and they are sold out of all Cuisinart products, I have a couple booklets filled but now am unable to redeem, is there an online service or way to validate in the store then order online? Or will the promotion be extended due to the shortage?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 6:23 pm

We have good news, Ryan. The stores will be receiving a Cuisinart shipment this weekend, but no later than Monday, and the redemption date is being extended until 1/13. Please leave your contact information with your local Jewel so that you can be contacted when the order comes in. We really appreciate your business.

82. Beata 05/01/2015 at 5:56 am

My local Jewel (Busse Hwy, 60068) is out of 2qt covered pourpans, which I would like to redeem my stamps for. Can you tell me which other Jewel has it in my area?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 7:45 pm

Hello Beata. We apologize for your store on Busse Hwy being out of the 2 quart pour pans. If there is a specific store that you’d like us to check please let us know and we would be happy to reach out to them. We also want to make you aware of the Cuisinart shipment that will be arriving at all stores sometime this weekend, but no later then Monday. Please leave your name and number with your area Jewel so that they can contact you once the order comes in. We hope you have a great week.

83. Rebecca Smith 05/01/2015 at 2:28 pm

All locations near me are out of everything but the 1qt pour pot. How do I redeem my stamps if there is nothing left!

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:30 am

We’re sorry that your local stores are out of the cookware you are looking for, Rebecca. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Jewel Osco.

84. Mary 05/01/2015 at 2:59 pm

I have been to the Oak Park/Madison St. and River Forest/Lake St. stores. Thanks.

85. James Longstreet 05/01/2015 at 5:04 pm

I attempted to redeem my stamps this morning (1/5/15) for the Lasagne pan. My local Jewel (Butterfield Road, Elmhurst, IL) had none, and the customer service worker told me that she had already called other stores in the area but that none were available there either. She took my name and number, and told me that “a truck” would arrive, perhaps today, and that there might be more of these pans on the truck. If there are no pans on this truck for me, will Jewel eventually provide me with the desired pan? Bear in mind, I’m within the January 6 redemption deadline.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:31 am

Thank you for contacting us, James. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Jewel Osco.

86. James Longstreet 05/01/2015 at 5:09 pm

What’s with the time-stamping of the messages posted here? I left a message moments ago, at 11:00 AM Central, which shows up as having been sent at 5:04 PM. Are you running this promotion from Portugal?

87. Margot 05/01/2015 at 8:23 pm

Hello, it sounds like Jewels are getting in more shipments of the promotional pots and pans. Can you confirm that is true for the Niles location in Village Crossing and the Kedzie and Howard location too? Is this tonight they are getting it or sometime during the week?
    Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:45 am

Thank you for contacting us, Margot. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Jewel Osco.

88. Cindy 05/01/2015 at 8:35 pm

By all the comments, see that others are experiencing same frustration in trying to find items they wanted. First of all, the promotion did not give you credit on total spent on all your purchases – if total was $9.99 – you didn’t get a stamp. Then when you do finally collect enough stamps, and go to get the items, they are out of stock. There were other customers standing around the display voicing their frustration. All of us had also spent time checking at different stores for availability. When I inquired at the CS Desk at my local store, was told I could be put on a list and if the 6 qt stockpot or 3 qt covered pan came in, they would call me. But of course that was IF they come in.
    This promotion is a customer service nightmare – for the customers as well as the store personnel. Any future promotions will not be an incentive for me to shop at Jewel. Hope your Marketing Group does something with the feedback.

89. Gemini Garner-Jones 05/01/2015 at 9:29 pm

Loyal and regular customers at several north side Chicago stores and an Evanston store. Very sorry this Continuity Program ended! Will Chicago-area stores continue to sell Cuisinart? Will there be a new Continuity Program soon?

90. Matt 05/01/2015 at 11:36 pm

I have 80 stamps and I was hoping to get the 12 inch skillet for $29.99. The Jewel in Romeoville has been out of everything for the last 3 days. If they don’t get anything in by tomorrow am I just screwed? I called another store and they are out also.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:46 am

Thank you for contacting us, Matt. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Jewel Osco.

91. Ms Gemini L. Garner-Jones 06/01/2015 at 2:00 am

We have enough stamps to get two pieces at half-price, but one Chicago store is completely out and claiming they’ll get more tomorrow, while Evanston store doesn’t have pieces we can get for half-price and claiming they won’t get any until the 7th, even though tomorrow is the last day to purchase with stamps. We shopped and collected stamps according to your Continuity Program rules. Will our stamps be honored? If not, you have given us little motivation to participate in future Programs.

92. Mariya 06/01/2015 at 2:23 am

Very frustrating. I also visited and called couple stores, but they sold out all of the items. Nobody is sure when the new shipment is coming and if they will be able to redeem stamps after 01/06/15.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:47 am

Hello, Mariya. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Jewel Osco.

93. Mary 06/01/2015 at 3:39 am

Just to clarify — this comment is a response to your question above. I can’t find a way to reply to your reply to my comment.

You asked which stores I’ve checked for the 12″ pan — I’ve been to Oak Park/Madison St. and River Forest/Lake St. My zip is 60302. Is there any store in my area that will have a 12″ skillet? Thanks.

94. Jonathan 06/01/2015 at 4:25 am

FYI I was at the Jewel at Broadway & Berwyn this evening and the woman at the customer service desk told me she would NOT take my name/number and that you would NOT be extending the deadline past tomorrow.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 11:50 am

We’re sorry to hear that you were treated this way, Jonathan. We have sent the detail you’ve provided to the store director, and you can expect a contact back by the end of the next business day.

95. Stacey K 06/01/2015 at 1:44 pm

If I read correctly above, the deadline has been extended? Perhaps letting the stores know that would be helpful, because I just got off the phone with my local Jewel, and they knew nothing about it. I will go in there today with a printout of this page and see if they will “take my name and number” or not.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 12:09 pm

We’re sorry to hear that you were treated this way when trying to redeem your stamps, Stacey. Which store location did you visit? We look forward to hearing from you soon.

96. Cathy 06/01/2015 at 3:05 pm

This is so frustrating! And the stores are telling us that the pans we want may not come in… the stores should know how many stamps are distributed, and, based on past promotions, what percentage of that number will be redeemed. If my pans come in (I left my number with the service desk – what are the odds that I will actually get a call) I will continue to patronize Jewel. Otherwise, I will chalk it up to bad experience!

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 12:15 pm

We’re sorry for the frustration this has caused, Cathy. We’d be happy to see what we can do to help. Which store location do you shop at?

97. Michael 06/01/2015 at 4:09 pm

Both stores in Lake Zurich will not take names……………………….. Someone REALLY has to take control of the issue of stores NOT having Cuisinart items. Do you have children?? This promo is like saying to my kids – eat your veggies and you’ll get ice cream for dessert. But then, ha ha NO ICE CREAM

98. Jim 06/01/2015 at 4:10 pm

The Jewel at 4660 W Irving Park will also not take names (despite mentioning the online customer care note), said they don’t know when a shipment is coming in, and that I cannot reserve a preference.

It’s clear that I was not the only person asking about the Cuisinart which is leading to extreme frustration among both customers and employees. Is there a way to register for specific items to ensure I receive the items I would like?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 1:06 pm

We’re sorry to hear of your frustration, and would be happy to see what we can do to help you, Jim. Which pan are you looking for? We look forward to your reply.

99. Mike 06/01/2015 at 4:17 pm

Wow this promo is a mess. Lake Zurich, IL will not take names. Do you have children?? This is like telling my kids to eat their veggies and they’ll get ice cream for dessert….but ha ha ha there is NO ICE CREAM

100. Lalita 06/01/2015 at 4:35 pm

I went to your Wilmette store yesterday, where no pans were available and they said the pans would be arriving last night. I went again this morning and now they say they will be arriving tonight and that no pans are available in the Evanston/Skokie/Wilmette area. Have you extended the deadline and until when? And when can the pans be expected in this area?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 4:52 pm

We apologize for the frustration, Lalita. We would like to put you in contact with the Store Director of the Willmette location but we see there are multiple stores in your area. Which Jewel did you go to yesterday?

101. Kathryn 06/01/2015 at 4:55 pm

I live in Frankfort and I have been looking for any of your pans. I have been calling three stores and they tell me they have not gotten a shipment in. How are we to redeem these stamps if the stores have none? This is so frustrating and should not be happening. Some stores say that they will be extending the offer and others say not. I do not have the time or money to spend traveling all over to redeem these pans. Shortsightedness of Jewel management to not have anticipated this problem. You know most people will wait till they can collect all their stamps to redeem them. Today is the LAST DAY to redeem stamps. Again…how do we redeem stamps I’d stores have no pans. I am very dissapointed in Jewel and I have been a lifelong patron.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 4:24 pm

We are sorry for the frustration this has caused, Kathryn. This seems to have been a very popular promotion. We would like to get the Store Director in contact with you. Therefore, could you please let us know which Jewel-Osco you frequent?

102. Kathryn 06/01/2015 at 4:57 pm

I posted this last post at 10:55AM.

103. Karen 06/01/2015 at 4:59 pm

If all my local stores are out of the cuisinart 12″ skillets to redeem my stamps what do I do since the promotion ends today?

104. Karen 06/01/2015 at 5:05 pm

It is now Tuesday and wonder when the store will call since shipments arrived no later than yesterday – 1/5? I left my name on the call list and spent over $3000 and wish to redeem these stamps. Frustrating!

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 3:59 pm

Hi Karen. We are very sorry for the frustration with the lack of Cuisnart stock. We would like to put you in touch with the Store Director to see what options are available. Which store did you leave your contact information at?

105. MK Hogan 06/01/2015 at 7:49 pm

Hi there. I’ve saved $1,200.00 worth of stamps and when I went to two different Jewel stores yesterday (Elk Grove Village & Schaumburg – Schaumburg Rd.) to redeem them there was no stock left at all. I’m very disappointed considering it wasn’t even the last day to redeem them and I’ve been collecting them for months. I recently heard something about the deadline being extended but I’ve seen no official announcement about this. Can someone confirm if this is true and what the details are, if so? I’ll be really upset to just have all these wasted. Thanks so much.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 4:00 pm

Hi MK. We would like to put you in touch with your Elk Grove Village location about the stamps you’ve been saving. You’ll be contacted back by email by the end of the next business day by the Store Director. We hope you accept our apologies for the frustration you’ve experienced.

106. Ms Gemini L. Garner-Jones 06/01/2015 at 10:43 pm

Jimmy at store located at 5343 North Broadway, Chicago, (773) 784-1922, says store management has not been notified by corporate that program has been extended to 01/13/15, but did take my name, phone number, and requested item (3 quart covered pour pan) to put me on a list.

107. Tom 07/01/2015 at 12:28 am

I just came back from Jewel Osco Glenview where I attempted to use the stamps that we had accumulated and was informed there were no more cookware items. We collected over 270 stamps and now cannot be accommodated – this is outrageous. On Saturday last I was informed that more items would be coming in today and that was why I waited. We were looking to get the 12″ open skillet and the 2 QT covered pourpan.
    Please Advise!?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 3:15 pm

Thank you for reaching out, Tom. We understand your frustration with your store running out of the Cuisinart cookware when you’ve collected 270 stamps. We would like to put you in touch with the Store Director but we see there are multiple stores in Glenview. Please let us know which location you shop at so we can assist you further. We look forward to your reply.

108. David 07/01/2015 at 3:00 am

Hi,

My wife and both tried to redeem our stamps within the last week (1/3/15 and 1/6/15) at our local store at 3630 N Southport and we were told that there no remaining Cuisinart cookware items at any Chicago area stores and we were told they were not getting any additional pans in. We collected 241 Stamps and were looking to redeem them for a 12″ nonstick Skillet and a 7″ nonstick skillet. No where on the this website or on the contest terms and conditions paragraph on the game card does it mention this is a “while supplies last” promotion. When can I expect my local store to receive more pans?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 3:16 pm

Hi David. We’re going to let the Store Director know about the 241 stamps that you’ve accumulated to see what we can do about getting you the 12″ and 7″ skillets, and you will be contacted back by the end of the next business day. We apologize for the frustration this may have caused you.

109. Liz Radochonski 07/01/2015 at 3:34 pm

I also have collected 100 stamps enough to get the 10″ skillet. Being on a tight budget, I opted to go to Jewel Osco instead of other stores where I could get more for my dollar in order or get this skillet. So spending $1000 to get a piece of cookware “for free” should be quite simple.
    No. The South Chicago Heights store hasnt had any of these for a while. I also have tried other stores to go and redeem my stamps with no luck. I live in Steger and the South Chicago Heights store is less than 2 miles from me and the one I usually go to. A little help to get this “free” item would be appreciated and keep me as a “valued” customer.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 4:45 pm

Hi Liz. We recognize how frustrating it would be for your store in South Chicago Heights to be out of the cookware when you’ve saved 100 stamps. We’re going to put you in contact with the Store Director and they will reach out to you by the end of the next business day with further information. We hope you’re enjoying your Wednesday.

110. Karen C 07/01/2015 at 4:42 pm

Sending message Jan 7, 2015 @10:40. (The dates n times for messages have been incorrect!) I called 2 Jewels one at Irving Pk Streamwood and one in West Dundee. I gave my name and number at both being Streamwood was expecting a shipment Jan 6 in the a.m. (No call) West Dundee was not sure when a shipment would arrive???? Help!!

111. Andrea 07/01/2015 at 5:15 pm

Has the redemption line been extended at all?

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 11:19 am

Hello, Andrea. The redemption date has not been extended, however if you were able to make it into the store before the end of the redemption and were not able to get the piece you wanted to, you can still be put in touch with the Store Director. Were you able to make it into your local store before the last date to redeem?

112. Mark Cuevo 07/01/2015 at 6:17 pm

Went to the Jewel in Addison and saw they ran out of the 7in non-stick skillet I wanted. But after calling other Jewels around the area, they all ran out as well. But the ones in Wood Dale, Norridge, and Elmhurst (which by the way, the lady who answered put me on hold for over a minute just to be very short with me trying to get my information) all have lists for a shipment coming in.

Is there a shipment going to Addison and is there a list as they never informed me of a list? This location is the most convenient one for me.

This was a great promotion as you had a similar one last year with Rachel Ray. But trying to redeem these stamps has been a real hassle.

Hope you can help me out.

Happy New Year,

-Mark

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 10:37 pm

Hi Mark, due to the overwhelming success of the Cuisinart promotion, Jewel-Osco is currently out of select items. Please see a Service Desk Representative who will record your contact information as well as the Pan you selected. You will be contacted when your pan comes in. Thank you.

113. Krista 07/01/2015 at 6:25 pm

Instead of addressing individual people who are having trouble with this promotion, how about an across the board solution? It’s becoming a laughable topic of conversation in the office, how spending $1600 to get a “free” $50 skillet is such a problem in the Chicago land area. Some of your customers on this page have been told to leave their names with customer service. Others are being told the store director will contact them. Some people were told the promotion was extended, but there is nothing about that at the TOP of this page, where the average person is going to go to look for help and information! Your company has already lost quite a few frustrated customers in my workplace over the handling of this promotion. Please get the word out about a real, across the board solution, and have it posted in stores and online!

114. Yadira 07/01/2015 at 9:35 pm

I have collected 160 stamps. I went last Monday and yesterday to Wilmette and Clark and Bryn Mawr Jewel to redeem them and they were out of stock. I was told to come back today, cause they were expecting a shipment but, I am stock at home due to the severe weather.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 11:25 pm

Hi Yadira, due to the overwhelming success of the Cuisinart promotion, Jewel-Osco is currently out of select items. Please speak to a Service Desk Representative who will record your contact information as well as the Pan you selected. You will be contacted when your pan comes in. Jewel-Osco will honor all customer requests. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

115. Tahnde Loureiro 07/01/2015 at 10:03 pm

I just realized today is the 7th and it says the cards would be accepted through the 6th of January. Would I still be able to go to a store this week and redeem the card if the cookware was available? After the holidays, this date snuck up on me!

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/01/2015 at 11:19 am

Hello there, Tahnda. There is always a chance that if there are pieces still available. We would recommend contacting your local store. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to redeem since it is now past the redemption date.

116. Lindsey 09/01/2015 at 1:58 am

I am looking to register my products from the promotion. Several I received as gifts and several I earned myself. Unfortunately, I did not save the boxes and only have one UPC code. Could you please post the UPC’s for all the products in the promotion? I’d hate to have to go back to the store and take pictures of any that are still being sold… I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Lindsey

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/01/2015 at 5:57 pm

Hi Lindsey. Thanks for reaching out about the UPC codes on our Cuisinart items. We’re happy to help you out with registering the products you’ve received. Below is the list of the items along with their codes.

Model # Item Description Unit UPC Code
      735-16OP 1 QT. POURPAN 086279013408
      722-18NS 7″ NS SKILLET 086279027535
      722-20NS 8″ NS SKILLET 086279013133
      722-24NS 10″ NS SKILLET 086279003157
      719-18P 2 QT. POURPAN 086279013385
      722-30HNS 12″ NS SKILLET 086279003188
      7193-20P 3 QT POURPAN 086279013491
      744-24 6 QT STOCKPOT 086279002303
      725-30D 12″ EVERYDAY PAN 086279013910
      7117-135 13.5″ LASAGNA PAN 086279041494
      We hope this was helpful.

117. Karen 09/01/2015 at 2:38 pm

The store where I left my contact information is the one in Wheaton at the corner of main st.
    You had indicated you would put me in contact with the Store Director regarding spending over $3,000 and not being able to use the stamps because the Cusinart merchandise is unavailable.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/01/2015 at 4:40 pm

Thank you for getting back to us with your store on Main, Karen. I’ve forwarded this over to the Store Director and you will be contacted back by the end of the next business day about your Cuisinart items. We hope you’re enjoying your Friday.

118. Cindy 09/01/2015 at 5:32 pm

I was in the store on Rand Rd in Arlington Heights on January 4th and I was told by the cashier to give my name to someone in Customer Service. I went over to do that and the person in CS told me that “at this time they are not taking any information for the Cuisinart items.” I’ve collected 100 stamps and wanted the 2 quart covered pourpan.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/01/2015 at 11:43 am

Sorry for the inconvenience, Cindy. We intend to honor all customer requests for the pan of thier choice. You will be able to visit the customer service desk of your store so they can take down your information. Once your pan comes in they will contact you. If you continue to have problems with putting in your request, please contact us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com

119. Donna 09/01/2015 at 8:52 pm

If we left our names and phone numbers and the pans we want with customer service at the store, how long will it take to get the items in, and is there a guarantee they will be ordered? Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/01/2015 at 11:55 am

Hi, Donna. We do not have a time frame to provide when the pans will arrive. You will be contacted when they are available for you to pick up.

120. Ken Jones 10/01/2015 at 12:15 am

I left my name and number with the items I wanted with the customer service counter at the South Elgin store on Randall Road on Tuesday 1/6 and still have not received a call back.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/01/2015 at 12:04 pm

Thanks for your patience, Ken. We will honor all customer requests for the pans. You will be contacted when they are available for pick-up.

121. Lori 12/01/2015 at 1:01 am

We also had issues with the free pan at the jewel osco in east moline, il They really should watch how they treat there customers.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/01/2015 at 3:11 pm

Hi Lori. We hope you’ll leave your contact information with the Service Desk associate so that you can be contacted when the Cuisinart pan comes in. In regards to how you were treated at your local store, would you mind giving us details?

122. Nan Jordan 12/01/2015 at 3:42 pm

My Jewel in Countryside, IL on Holmes Ave was out of stock, I have a full buck of stamps. How can I redeem them? Can you let me know? Thank you

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/01/2015 at 8:31 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Nan. Please leave your contact information with an associate at the Customer Service Desk in your local Jewel-Osco so that you can be contacted when more pans come in. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but we will honor all customer requests.

123. grosir jaket jeans 13/01/2015 at 4:46 am

Your style is unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.

124. cathy 13/01/2015 at 2:48 pm

I agree with a prior comment that this site is confusing – a standard response should be listed at the top of the page. And why not a notification as to when certain stores will receive their inventory? This is the computer age…
    And it annoys me that this site is obviously not maintained in the United States since you are not using the standard US method of displaying a date.

125. Candy 14/01/2015 at 4:16 am

We also have stamps we could not redeem due to all local stores being out of stock. Is there any chance of still using them even tho it has ended!

126. Free Unlock Mobile 14/01/2015 at 12:55 pm

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of info.
    I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

127. best ase study guide 15/01/2015 at 12:34 am

What’s up everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds
    of experience, so it’s nice to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this
    webpage every day.

128. Chris 21/01/2015 at 6:42 pm

My local stores (Downers Grove and Lisle) have been out of the 12″ open Non Stick Skillet. I have my name on a list and keep calling but they keep telling me the same thing that they expect a shipment to come in in the next day or two. Is this true? I’ve been collecting the stamps for months and just want to redeem them and get my pan.

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/01/2015 at 8:54 pm

Hi Chris. We apologize that you’re having to wait for your 12″ skillet, but yes, we will honor all customer requests for the Cuisinart promotion. Thank you for your patience.

129. Bre 22/01/2015 at 3:55 pm

Is the 12″ skillet 12″ diameter at the smallest (base) part of the skillet? Or is it 12″ diameter at the largest (from the top edges) part of the skillet?

• Tina Garon Tina Garon 23/01/2015 at 1:35 am

The pan is 12″ at the top or in other words, the opening of the pan.

130. Bre 26/01/2015 at 4:05 pm

Is the “12 inch Everyday Pan with Handle” non-stick?

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/01/2015 at 4:25 am

Hi Bre. The 12 inch Everyday Pan is not a non-stick item. Thank you so much for you interest in Cuisinart

131. C R 26/01/2015 at 5:19 pm

It is January 26 and I have not received a call from my local Jewel store to tell me that my pans are in. I went to the store on the final official redemption date and they had not pans in stock. They took my telephone number and promised that I would receive a call once the pans arrived at the store. What a terrible promotion of Jewel cannot deliver product. Can’t wait until the new Mariano’s opens!

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/01/2015 at 7:51 pm

Hi CR. We apologize for the product not being in yet, but we also appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the Cuisinart Promotion. When your pans come in you’ll be contacted. We hope you enjoy your Monday.

132. nancy 04/02/2015 at 7:06 pm

Store was completely out of all cookware before the promotion ended (I have a dated picture as proof). So the store ordered the item I had saved up for (2 qt. pan). They called and said pan was in but when I went in to pick it up, that pan had disappeared and I was given a different pan (12″ everyday pan with dome cover) that I have absolutely no use for. I’d still like to get the 2 qt. pour pan that I saved up for months to get.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/02/2015 at 2:32 pm

Hi Nancy. We apologize that you were provided with the wrong pan. Please leave your contact information along with the pan you’re interested in with a Service Desk Representative so that you can be contacted when the cookware comes in. We also appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us about the promotion and we hope you have a great week.

133. nancy 04/02/2015 at 8:54 pm

To be clear, I don’t expect 2 pans. I will turn in the domed lid pan (I have no use for it) in exchange for the 2 qt. that I saved up for months to get. This was an especially frustrating promotion, as I am in this store (Elmhurst Rd. Des Plaines, IL) several times a week to pick up 2 or 3 things and many times didn’t even get a sticker because the total was less than $10 (pre tax). It was a huge effort to save up 100 stickers for this pan. I would appreciate a response. Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/02/2015 at 7:16 am

Due to the trouble you have had with the Cuisinart Cookware Promotion, Nancy, we will be forwarding your comments to the Store Director. You can expect to receive a contact back by e-mail by the end of the next business day. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience with us.

134. Joe 05/02/2015 at 12:01 am

Really bad promotion.I have not gotten a call from the Vail street Arlington Hts. Il. store. Got about 4 pieces coming. There are other places to shop.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/02/2015 at 2:43 pm

We appreciate your thoughts on the promotion, Joseph, and we apologize for the wait. We hope you left your contact information with the Service Desk Representative along with the cookware you want. We hope you have a nice Thursday.

135. Janet l. Davids 05/02/2015 at 12:53 pm

Just found my full sheet cuisinart promotion any chance I can use it.

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/02/2015 at 3:27 pm

Hi Janet. We’re sure you’re aware that the promotion has ended, but we would suggest taking your sheet to the Service Desk at your local Jewel to see what they can do. We thank you for reaching out.

136. Barb 09/02/2015 at 10:48 pm

What was the response for using the Rachel Ray stamps, please?

137. JD 13/02/2015 at 12:00 am

Finally got the call that my pot came in after saving my stamps and then waiting for a new shipment after they ran out. Went in to my Jewel to get the pot then and was told they are all gone. No explanation given. They took down my name and type of pan so I don’t understand if a specific pan was ordered for a specific person how could it be “gone”? I am surprised Jewel would not honor their own promotion when we as costumers were loyal enough to keep shopping at Jewel. Now what???

138. Rebecca 14/02/2015 at 6:39 pm

Still haven’t gotten a call on my pans.

139. Ivana 02/03/2015 at 4:48 pm

We have been collecting the stamps to receive a Cuisinart pan as promotion said. We spend pretty a lot of many to get to 120 points as a sinle couple. In January, we were told that the store is out of the stock and that if we get on the list, they will call us when the delivery will come.

Few weeks later, we came to the same store again. We were told that if we are on the list, they will call us and gently get a rid of us. We went to other store, they told that delivery will come in 4 days. We came there and still nothing. Recently, we were in the original store where we were on the list, and we were told that they don’t expect any more delivery.

I feel cheated and I am strontly disappointed by customer service. They were not even able to inform us about that, they were not able to say how

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2015 at 9:29 am

We’re very sorry to hear that you’ve not received your Cuisinart cookware, Ivana. We’d like to put you in touch with the store director. Which location do you shop at? We await your reply.

140. Trinidad 05/03/2015 at 7:53 am

You dont have to settle for a no-name brand even if you have a limited budget to spend on your prom gown. But if
    you are Stygian skinned you are simply as
    lucky as a so so skinned girl. Diet, exercise through aerobics and doing some weight
    training can drastically improve your look in the
    next two weeks.

141. Eileen 07/03/2015 at 3:53 pm

Hi,
    I’m in the same position as Ivana. Put on “the call list” in early January as the Downers Grove store ran out of cookware. I have checked backed every other week or so. Told they were working their way through the list and I would be called. I went in last week and was told that they are not receiving any more cookware, but I could redeem the stamps at the Cuisinart website. I cannot find anywhere on the Cuisinart website that discusses how to redeem the Jewel stamps. I searched the site, looked through the drop down tabs, and even put the Chef’s Classic pans in the “cart” and attempted to check out…no options for redeeming the stamps. Can you tell me what I do next ? Thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/03/2015 at 9:03 pm

Hi Eileen, we noticed that you emailed us back on 3/7, with a response back on 3/8, about redeeming your Cuisinart stamps. Were you able to reach out to Cuisinart Customer Service for further resolution in getting your stamps redeemed? If you continue to have additional questions or concerns, please, feel to let us know.

142. everday carry gear 18/03/2015 at 12:25 am

Thanks for another fantastic post. The place else may anybody get that kind
    of info in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m
    on the look for such information.

143. Laura 28/03/2015 at 4:00 pm

I just found some stamps-77. Any thing I can do with them now?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/03/2015 at 8:01 pm

Hi Laura, we’re sorry but the Cuisinart Promotion ended on 1/6/15. If there’s anything else we can do to help, let us know.

144. i want to buy a used car 03/04/2015 at 11:51 am

Fabulous, what a website it is! This web site provides useful facts
    to us, keep it up.

145. Rae Starks 09/04/2015 at 5:44 pm

I have been put on the call list at 3 differant stores 3 differant times within the last 4 months, and never got a call from anyone. I am upset that i saved up a lot of stamps to never get my item. I still have the stamps and still waiting for someone to call me. Please can someone please contact me even though the promotion is way over, and i have kept my patience with all 3 stores til now. thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/04/2015 at 2:07 am

We’re sorry that no one has followed up with you in regards to the Cuisinart Promotion, Rae. Please share which locations that you are on the list at. We can share your email with the Store Directors for further contact. We look forward to your response.

146. Duplicell Skin 16/04/2015 at 1:10 am

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
    In any case I’ll be subscribing in your rss feed and I’m hoping you write once more soon!

147. Test FOrce Max Muscle 17/04/2015 at 12:59 pm

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog’s posts daily along
    with a mug of coffee.

148. cash with matt review 12/05/2015 at 1:56 pm

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired!
    Extremely useful info specially the final phase :
    ) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be looking for this
    certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks
    and best of luck.

149. inner clean 16/06/2015 at 11:11 pm

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the
    net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries
    that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without
    having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks