Shop! Play! Winner!

Allison

Mar 13th, 2014

Congratulations to Elizabeth of Chicago, a shopper at the Harlem & Foster store, for playing Jewel-Osco Monopoly and becoming a winner! She is the proud recipient of a $25,000 backyard makeover! You too can shop and collect game pieces for a chance to win a number of amazing prizes!

Click here –> https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/ for more info on this exciting promotion, and learn how you can shop, play and win!

43 Responses to Shop! Play! Winner!

1. Chuck 14/03/2014 at 9:17 pm

This is the hardest game pro to get into to check to see if you are a winner. What is the easiest way to do this.

Thank you.

2. Joe Brouder 14/03/2014 at 9:22 pm

Where the heck is the GAME link I’m to go to?

3. juan santiago jr 17/03/2014 at 12:39 pm

so many code here… i dont know what code I will inter?

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/03/2014 at 1:40 pm

If you are talking about the online game codes that come with the Monopoly game pieces, Juan, you don’t have to choose. You can use all of your codes to be entered for the sweepstakes drawing. Create an account and enter the codes online at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – We hope this helps. Have a great day.

4. Beth 17/03/2014 at 8:39 pm

After I registered and clicked the link, it said that the web page is not available. Is the link down?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/03/2014 at 8:31 am

Hello, Beth. We would recommend clearing your cookies/cache, and refreshing the webpage. After doing so, please visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us , to log in and play the game. If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you.

5. Victoria Gundrum 17/03/2014 at 10:33 pm

I love this game! Besides the potential of winning extra game pieces (which I have), do I need to save a copy of my ticket before I turn it into the store to get my extra tickets? I’m wondering if there are lotteries for the online game too?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/03/2014 at 5:41 pm

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the game, Victoria. You absolutely can keep copies for yourself, but it’s not necessary. If a high-level prize is won, the store makes and keeps a copy as well as gives the customer one. There aren’t any lotteries, but there is the online sweepstakes. For every online code entered, your name is entered the same amount of times into the drawing for the $1000. We hope this information helps! Thank you for shopping at Jewel-Osco!

6. Regina 19/03/2014 at 4:28 pm

Can u win more than one game prize? And if so do you have to start another game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 6:47 pm

Great questions, Regina! You can win more than one prize, however you will need a new game board once a prize has been claimed. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

7. Emil Odom 22/03/2014 at 10:33 pm

How does splitting a prize work? Would you be able to do that for us or would we have to handle that legally on our own?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 4:29 pm

Good Question, Emil. When it comes to claiming prizes, there can only be one winner per prize. If two customers are collecting game pieces together, any division of prizes would be left up to the winning customer. Thanks for stopping by our page. ~Kimberly

8. Chris 23/03/2014 at 2:01 pm

At this time, link does not work using Yahoo

9. Emil Odom 23/03/2014 at 5:04 pm

I think I might have won the $40,000 vehicle, but if I read the jewel website right, the prize is awarded in a check, therefore, I do not actually have to purchase a vehicle is that correct?

10. Kevin 24/03/2014 at 12:41 am

For the Online Game Code and Sweepstakes Entry! I had 2 tickets entered to qualify for the Sweepstakes drawing. I did this online! Is this process correct?

11. annie fajardo 24/03/2014 at 12:56 am

me and my five year old are having so much fun with this! We havent won anything yet but we are so close!! We need chips ahoy cookies!!!! Thank you !

12. Sandra Brown 27/03/2014 at 11:02 pm

I am so close. I am looking forward to winning the family vacation.

13. Amelia 30/03/2014 at 9:10 pm

where do I get the game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/03/2014 at 4:06 am

The game boards are available at your local store’s customer service desk, Amelia. Be sure to stop in, and get one today. Thanks for playing!

14. chris 03/04/2014 at 7:23 am

Can you clarify the math involved in the chances of winning a set of free tickets?

2 Free Game Tickets Odds with 60 tickets
    ODDS of winning: .22:1

If I have 60 tickets, the odds are winning 3 sets of Free Game Tickets for each 1 ticket?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/04/2014 at 3:46 pm

Hello, Chris. The odds of winning a free set of Free Game Tickets is 22:1, meaning that for every 22 game pieces you receive, 1 ticket would be a Free Game Ticket. I hope this clears up the confusion. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

15. Cheri 04/04/2014 at 5:01 pm

The website to enter the codes is not working!!! I had no problem a few weeks ago and now it tells me there is a problem with connecting. I have cleared everything and still can not get in. Is there another option for checking numbers?

16. Christine Roman 05/04/2014 at 2:16 pm

Where do I put in the coded entries?

17. Marianne 11/04/2014 at 11:38 pm

Are you going to tell us what prizes have been won already?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/04/2014 at 4:20 am

We sure will, Marianne. As we receive updated information about the winners, we’ll be sure to post them on our page. Have a good night!

18. manss 15/04/2014 at 8:19 pm

So I entered the online code and I was told I was a winner so I printed it and took the printout and my ticket to the store. The lady just gave me extra tickets. Is that the prize? just extra tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/04/2014 at 10:00 pm

Hello there, manss. There are a variety of prizes available, and one of the common ones are extra tickets. Thanks for playing!

19. Marc 18/04/2014 at 9:06 pm

If you enter your codes in the computer, will there be a drawing for prices and when?
    Also, once you enter these codes do you need to keep these tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/04/2014 at 3:16 pm

Good morning, Marc. After the codes are entered and show up in your code history you shouldn’t need to hold on to the slip with the code. However it is required for instant winners where you print out the prize form from your computer. Regarding the online sweepstakes drawings, they are separate from the actual game. There are drawings weekly from the online game. The customer game has 75 $1,000 prizes and then one grand prize of $15,000. Hope this helps, and if you need anything else let us know!

20. Debbie Streske 28/04/2014 at 9:56 am

This game is ridiculous! I’ve had family and friends give me game pieces. Over 400 and not a single winner. Goose egg. Bubkes, nada, big fat zero. I find that incredible, and quite disappointing.

21. Deb 01/05/2014 at 12:15 am

Now that I’ve entered over 100 sets of numbers, only to win free sets of other numbers, I’ve really increased my typing speed. Thanks.

22. Lynne Kleiman 01/05/2014 at 8:28 pm

Okay, I’m ON your website where you told everyone to go, but I still can’t find a place to enter my sweepstakes codes! This web site is definitely NOT user friendly!

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/05/2014 at 9:30 pm

Hello there, Lynne. Once you have accessed http://www.jewelosco.playmonopoly.us, right in the center of the screen you will want to select “New Player” or “Returning Player”. From there, you can’t miss the option to enter your online codes. Thanks for playing!

23. ann 04/05/2014 at 12:30 am

To the answer given regarding the odds of winning the free ticket…..not quite the right answer. The odds of winning is 0.22:1 if you have 60 cards. This is determined by the 13:1 odds of winning with 1 card. If you truly randomly had 13 cards, you should win 1 free card. For easier math, with 52 cards, you should win 4 cards. With 60 cards, you should win 4.6 cards….which means with a single card (of your 60 pile), your chance of winning is 13/60 to 1 or 0.22:1.

24. mary 11/05/2014 at 10:30 pm

I spent over $100 at the Niles Jewel, and anticipated over 30 Monopoly pieces, and the checker flatly replied “we don’t have any more game pieces”. “Try another store”. I did, and they were also out. What do I do with my instant win tickets?
    I came back to Jewel after my Dominicks closed, and was pleasantly surprised, but now, I think I will go to Mariano’s. Really disappointed.

25. robert 14/05/2014 at 12:05 pm

I’m still waiting on a reply regarding my 40+ tickets I “won”.
    These are my only prizes after hundreds and hundreds of dollars in shopping, and I can’t redeem them because the store “is all out of tickets”

26. JoAnn Fisher 12/06/2014 at 5:07 pm

I’m still waiting to learn about the 16 winners of those playing online with the codes. Who won the 15 $1000 and they 1 $15,000 drawings from the online entries.
    I will think twice before I play this game again. There were not enough winners during the game. We shopped at about 4 stores and they only knew of one big winner.
    You should have some way of announcing winners during the game and also, you should makes sure that many prizes are won the entire time. Every month you should have some way to communicated at the winners, statewide. You should publish the winners every month on some type of advertising media in the stores that we can check. UNLESS you never intended upon giving out all those prizes.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/06/2014 at 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, JoAnn. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind for future promotions. During the Monopoly game we did post some winners here on our Blog. The most recent list can be found at http://www.jewelosco.com/2014/04/monopoly-winners-to-date/ – The names of the Major Prize winners with $600 value or greater may be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Monopoly® MON-07 Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by June 26, 2014. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions regarding the odds of winning, details can be found in the Official Rules at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – Have a good rest of your day!