Shop, Play, Win! At Jewel-Osco, Monopoly is a GO!

Allison

Feb 11th, 2014

Have you heard the news? Mr. Monopoly is at your neighborhood Jewel-Osco store and he brought a truckload of fantastic DEALS with him for our customers – plus the chance at winning the truck he drove up in AND a million bucks, too!

As if there weren’t enough reasons to shop your neighborhood Jewel-Osco store, now you can shop, play and WIN when you play Monopoly at your local store. You don’t have to do a thing but your everyday shopping to play along. There are 3 ways to win this year:

• Collect & Win!  Shop with us, collect Monopoly game tickets, match them up with the right space on your game board, and you can win the associated prize!
  • Online Game! Over 255,000,000 game tickets will contain a unique Online code to allow customers to go to our website for a chance to enter the Monopoly® Sweepstakes. Plus play the Online Game with a prize package valued at over $1,000,000!
  • 33,000,000 Instant Winners!  You could get a $100 Jewel-Osco gift card just for opening a game ticket if you have an instant winner!

You can get a game ticket just for your shopping trip alone – and that ticket has 4 game markers in it. In addition to receiving the game markers, each ticket has a coupon, an instant winner, or an online game code. Every time you check the online code to see if it’s a winner, you’re entered into the sweepstakes! We’ve got great deals in store that let you earn even more game tickets for your chance at the big $1 Million Monopoly prize!  Just look for the special “Bonus Ticket Item” flag on the shelf or a marker indicting that the item is part of the promotion next to participating products and get even more game tickets to play. That’s like getting doubles, landing on Free Parking AND getting an “Advance to Go!” Card all at once!

Questions? Just ask any of our friendly customer service associates for help.  We’ll be glad to show you the Monopoly ropes so YOU can have a chance at the big $1 Million prize!

281 Responses to Shop, Play, Win! At Jewel-Osco, Monopoly is a GO!

1. adam zaragoza 12/02/2014 at 1:25 am

I love this place! couldn’t live with with out them

2. Dale Tocke 12/02/2014 at 7:52 am

jewelosco.com does not have a GAME LINK as instructed on the game piece. How do we enter the sweepstakes code??

3. selena johnson 12/02/2014 at 2:05 pm

I cannot find the game link for Monopoly to enter game code online. You did not make this user friendly

4. Betsy D'Onofrio 12/02/2014 at 5:53 pm

Your website is very confusing. No where do you list WHERE to enter in your code for the online sweepstakes. Please tell me how.

Thank you.

5. Jim LaSusa 12/02/2014 at 5:58 pm

I am trying to win a chance to meet Duncan Keith or win tickets to a game. The coupon on your offer sends me to a website that expired in 2008? That makes it a little hard to enter! This seems like a “come on” to shop at Jewel. Very disappointed!!!!!!!

6. katie 12/02/2014 at 9:31 pm

How old do you have to be? Can you be 16 years old and play?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/02/2014 at 1:41 am

Thanks for your question, Katie. The Online Game is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. We hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

7. kathy constantino 13/02/2014 at 4:04 am

How do I claim an nonlinear prize

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/02/2014 at 1:38 am

Thanks for your question, Katie! Take your game board and markers to the customer service center at any Jewel-Osco! Good luck!

8. Carole Augustyn 13/02/2014 at 4:08 am

Where is the game link to post the code?

9. Catherine De Leon 13/02/2014 at 3:21 pm

Where do I get the Game Board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/02/2014 at 2:02 am

Thank you for your post, Catherine! All you have to do is go up to the Customer Service Desk and request a board! We hope you enjoy the rest of your evening, and good luck!

10. Carole Hayes 13/02/2014 at 8:22 pm

How do u get to the link to play monopoly online?

11. Joe 13/02/2014 at 8:38 pm

I have game cards for internet, how do I play?
    I did not see game link.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/02/2014 at 2:26 am

Thanks for posting, Joe! You can earn a game ticket for every purchase, and inside the piece you’ll find either a coupon good for cents off a product in our stores, online game/sweepstakes code, a coupon good for an instant winner/ free product or two (2) free game tickets, instant cash or a service message. Also inside are four markers, designed to affix to the game board. In regards to entering, you may enter your codes at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. We hope this helps and that you enjoy the rest of your evening.

12. heena 13/02/2014 at 10:50 pm

i type the website jewelosco.com and i can even see the gamelink hoe can i enter my code now i am tryining to play the online game entered the sweepstakes.com online.
    help me out thank’s alot’s

13. Shelley 14/02/2014 at 7:32 pm

I want to enter multiple codes for the associate game. Is it a separate website?

14. eli 14/02/2014 at 9:34 pm

If I get monopoly tickets at Albertson’s Market in CO am I able to combine the game pieces with monopoly tickets from a Jewel Osco in a different state.

15. oneita 15/02/2014 at 5:54 am

I went to the play monopoly link there is no place on there to enter your code for the game. I think this game is a big joke!!!

16. william-bose 15/02/2014 at 6:53 pm

i tried to enter the online game code, and I am using a public library computer. No game link to click on is shown to click on. Also when I tried do the ; name, telephone, email, password (which I figured was probably a making or creating an account or what ever it is called, turned out not creating one, because when I typed in the code and then clicked create I was told to type in another code and another and another…… yet nothing show create before hand to actually create one.

17. MaryVickery 16/02/2014 at 1:42 am

Where is the game link to enter the sweepstakes code on the game pieces?

18. Lorraine Brandon 16/02/2014 at 4:14 pm

i have a total of (4)online game code and sweepstakes entry. how do I go about entering them on line?

19. William 16/02/2014 at 9:03 pm

I entered an online code & it said it was a winner but I couldn’t get the prize form to open. I tried entering code again but that didn’t work either. Had a hard time even finding how to enter online codes. Seems u r making this difficult for people to play this game.

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/02/2014 at 12:32 pm

Sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get the prize form to pull up, William. As a potential winner you will need to print Online Customer Prize form from the e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided and then attach the original game marker to the form and mail to the address provided for verification. Was the online form you tried to open the one provided in your email. We await your reply, thanks.

20. yvonne 16/02/2014 at 10:19 pm

I enetered about 75 coupons for the monopoly game, I am a jewel associate I have entered 3 coupons which sai I have won a prize how do I know WHAT that prize is and HOW do I collect it?? I cant find the list of prizes can you tell me how I can collect my prize
    thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/02/2014 at 12:36 pm

Great question, and congrats Yvonne. As a Potential winner you will need to print Online Customer Prize form from the e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided and then attach the original game marker to the form and mail to the address provided for verification. Details on claiming prize are provided on the form. Two Free Game Tickets winners can be claimed at the Customer Service Counter. Hope this helps, and that you have a good day!

21. Anna 17/02/2014 at 4:56 pm

The link you’re giving everyone has a flaw in it, you can’t enter a city or store location (required info to enter as a new player). Is there any other location to enter these codes?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/02/2014 at 1:26 pm

We’re sorry to hear that, and thanks for bringing this to our attention Anna. Please let us know which link is giving you this error message. We appreciate your help.

22. Ben L 17/02/2014 at 7:01 pm

How do I get game pieces?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/02/2014 at 1:29 pm

Exellent question, Ben. You can obtain tickets the following ways:

*with each purchase transaction.

*for each participating vendor product purchased.

*for every ten (10) bonus items purchased.

We hope this helps, and good luck!

23. Sandie Weems 17/02/2014 at 8:04 pm

I am really disappointed at this incident. I got 2 game pieces that I had to look up numbers for. I got free tickets for each. All is said was print it out and take to the store to collect the tickets. I did – they said no, I needed the original tickets. It didn’t say that on the print out and now I am out 4 tickets. Why would I keep the tickets after looking them up, printing them out and the codes are on the print out.

24. Ralph White 17/02/2014 at 10:45 pm

How come every time I pick up markers from Jewel they are always ones that I already have?

25. Tara 18/02/2014 at 4:10 am

Can you win more than one prize or is it one win to a customer? Say if I won a $5 gift card but then won a $2,500 gift card, can I claim both? Thank you!

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/02/2014 at 1:38 pm

Excellent question, Tara. You can certainly win more than prize in the game. We wish you the best of luck. Have a good day!

26. D 18/02/2014 at 8:01 pm

Where are the odds posted for this game? The game website says “your website”. Pretty sure that is not true as I don’t have a website.

27. Dorothy zeno 21/02/2014 at 2:51 pm

how do I get to the online game code. your instructions are flawed. HELP!!!!!

28. mo 21/02/2014 at 6:43 pm

what does it mean that I have won 2 free game tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/02/2014 at 11:33 pm

It means that you’re playing our Monopoly Game, Mo! Inside, find either a coupon good for cents off a product in our stores, online game/sweepstakes code, a coupon good for an instant winner/ free product or two (2) free game tickets, instant cash or a service message. Also inside are four markers, designed to affix to the game board. Please see the Customer Service Desk for details or visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us for additional information! We hope you have a great upcoming weekend, and good luck!

29. angel 21/02/2014 at 7:13 pm

I am an associate and when I entered my online game code, it said that I can’t use that code for a customer game..is there a different website we need to go too?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/02/2014 at 11:34 pm

We’re sorry for the frustration, Angel. It sounds like your account may be set up as a customer account versus an associate account. Please visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us and click on the FAQS link. From there, click on the “The code I enter only works for customers?” link and there should be a highlighted blue link that states “contact support”. After clicking on this link you will be prompted to fill out your contact, browser, and operating information and the Contact Support Team will handle it from there. We hope this helps!

30. Aileen 21/02/2014 at 7:14 pm

I received game pieces that start with a Z and a number. My monopoly board does not have any place for pieces that start with the letter Z along with that number. I found the matching product picture, can I still place that game piece there?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/02/2014 at 6:35 pm

Looks like you may have received an Associate Game Ticket by mistake, Aileen. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please feel free to return it to the store for the correct game piece.

31. Jeanie 23/02/2014 at 12:22 am

Is there a chance you can get all tickets for a prize and not redeem? Like do they only take first couple winners. How do You know the winners for each prize?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/02/2014 at 7:06 pm

So long as the tickets match up on the game board and the winner is verified, anyone who submits a winner should receive the prize, Jeanie. For our official rules and odds of winning, please visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – Thank you!

32. Michelle 23/02/2014 at 2:57 am

How do you PHYSICALLY get game tickets? My receipt says I won 6 blue monopoly tickets. Am I supposed to now go back to Jewel and pick them up at a customer service desk?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/02/2014 at 7:07 pm

The cashier should be giving you tickets after your purchase, Michelle. For the tickets you did not receive, please take your receipt(s) back to the Customer Service Desk to receive them. Please let us know if you need anything else!

33. WYATRA PATTERSON 23/02/2014 at 9:29 pm

HOW DO I MAKE A PRIZE CLAIM.
    WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE PRIZE I WON. CAN I RECEIVE CASH INSTEAD

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/02/2014 at 2:43 am

Thank you for posting, Wyatra! Once you’ve collected all the markers take your game board and markers to the customer service center at any Jewel-Osco. You can only win the prize that is related to the markers. You may visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us for more information along with The Official Rules. We hope you enjoy the rest of you evening, and good luck!

34. Lisa 25/02/2014 at 3:49 pm

I cannot get the website to work. I have ticket codes to enter as well as a winning certificate to print out and for the last week I get an error message, saying the web page is not available every time I click the link. Is anyone else having this issue?

35. carol folsom 25/02/2014 at 11:49 pm

THIS IS BOGUS, I CANNOT CHECK IF I HAVE A WINNING MUMBER BECAUSE I CAN,T GO THRU THE LINK THAT SAYS–GO TO THE GAME LINK–I SHOP HERE ALL THE TIME IT’S TIME TO GO TO WALMART.

36. Mary 26/02/2014 at 1:46 am

I received blue tickets today, but I saw green tickets and wanted to know why I didn’t get a green ticket. Maybe the green tickets are for Associates ONLY.

37. Greg V 26/02/2014 at 4:22 pm

If we use the self-checkout, can we still get game tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 8:33 pm

Yes Greg, you can! Simply present your receipt to customer service after you are done checking out your items, and they will award you with the appropriate amount of tickets. Thanks for playing!

38. Sue Woods 26/02/2014 at 4:36 pm

This monopoly game is very confusing. I have gotten several monopoly cards. I go online to plug in my code. When I get a winner I have to go onto the website, which is hard to find, and then I get a print out of my winning tickets. I then have to affix the winning ticket to the sheet. It does not say how to affix ticket so when I get to jewel I’m told that it has to be taped on sheet but only on the back of the ticket. I then have to cut each individual ticket from the sheet. I’m then given two free tickets which of course are not winners. the directions to this game are not clear. I feel that it’s made complicated so no one wants to pursue it. A frustrated shopper.

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 8:37 pm

We’re sorry to hear of your frustrations with the Monopoly game, Sue. In order to affix your tickets to the game board, simply wet the black lines that you see on the back of the tickets to activate the adhesive material. If you have any other specific questions regarding the game, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for playing!

39. Claire 26/02/2014 at 5:57 pm

Poor promotion when you can’t even get on the website to play!!!

40. del 26/02/2014 at 9:38 pm

Where is a copy of the gameboard? I have a bunch of pieces but no clue what goes where. i don’t see anything on the site where one enters the codes.

41. Carol 26/02/2014 at 10:24 pm

I am not getting any new game pieces.. keep getting the same ones over and over. How often do you supply the stores with new pieces and even get the same ones at different locations.. Too frustrating.. may have to stop playing. Also next time please find better way to attach the pieces nobody likes licking them and need bigger print on pieces .

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 8:53 pm

Hello Carol, we’re sorry to hear of your frustration with the Monopoly game. You don’t actually have to lick the pieces to affix them to the game board, a dab of water will suffice. Thanks for playing!

42. Carol 27/02/2014 at 8:18 pm

I went to Jewel-Osco to pick up a few things and I guess I got things that were for the monopoly game. On my receipt it says that I earned 3 blue monopoly tickets but I went through self-checkout and nothing else printed. Where am I supposed to get these elusive tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 10:21 pm

Thank you for contacting us about the Monopoly Game, Carol. We’re happy to help! Please take your receipt to the Customer Service Desk and they will take care of you! We hope you have a great upcoming weekend!

43. rosie 28/02/2014 at 1:56 am

Love the game! But received the same set of 4 game pieces, 3 times in one shopping trip! And a different same set of 4 in duplicate on the same trip! So basically 20 of my pieces are mass produced aka losers! Also all of my online codes have been duds – maybe it is just bad luck, but I have entered 10+ online codes. Beginning to not like this game very much…

44. Reggie 28/02/2014 at 2:59 am

I got a coupon for $25,000 I have no idea how this works though am I using a board or what

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/02/2014 at 11:32 pm

Thank you for the Monopoly question, Reggie. We’re happy to give an overview on how to play! You can earn game tickets just making a purchase. Inside, find either a coupon good for cents off a product in our stores, online game/sweepstakes code, a coupon good for an instant winner/ free product or two (2) free game tickets, instant cash or a service message. Also inside are four markers, designed to affix to the game board.game. For additional information you may visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us or visit the Customer Service Desk at your local store. We hope this information helps!

45. Kelly 28/02/2014 at 4:32 pm

The game is a hit or miss. The site is usually down, or no clear directions on how to get to site. Why is it that you can get 10 tickets and have five exact doubles? hmmmmm

46. Jessica 28/02/2014 at 11:00 pm

My husband received 10 Monopoly booklets from Jewel, which ALL started with Z and a #. Are these bogus pieces? They do not correlate with our game board. Please advise.

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/03/2014 at 11:02 pm

Hello, Jessica. The pieces aren’t bogus pieces. The pieces that start with Z and have the numbers after are for the Associate Game Board. I hope this helps and for any sort of replacements you’re going to want to contact your local store.

47. Sylwester 01/03/2014 at 7:35 am

You totally didn’t get the issue brought up by Sue Woods. You told her to wet the back of the ticket. I am sure she could figure that much. She was not asking about blue tickets. She was referring to printable winning tickets.

I had the same issue. I entered the codes online, won 8X2 free tickets all together. I printed the form out and took it to the Jewel.

I was told to tape the original tickets with the code to the print out form. I was standing there taping this thing like a fool. There were no instructions online how to do it at the first place. I would do it at home.

Luckily I was not asked to cut each piece out of the sheet like Sue was. I think that would most likely set me off and send me through the roof. I would play Monopoly with the astronauts.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 1:10 pm

We’re very sorry to hear about this, Slywester. Which location did you shop at? We look forward to your reply, and thank you for reaching out to us.

48. Paul Kepner 01/03/2014 at 4:46 pm

All I get is “Bad Gateway” when I click your link. Is the site down for entering game pieces?

49. thomas 01/03/2014 at 9:36 pm

this game is not a winning game only for the company of jewels to profit I have been too 6 jewels store within 30 miles of where I stay spenting hundreds of dollars I have at least 1000 game pieces and still didn’t match anything not even a 5 dollar gift card I think jewels is getting over

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 1:17 pm

Sorry to hear of your disappointment in the Monopoly Game, Thomas. We appreciate your feedback, and have shared it with our Marketing Team for review. There are still many prizes to win, and we wish you the best of luck!

50. Angela Garcia 02/03/2014 at 5:53 pm

I have also had problems entering codes. I have tried the link you have provided to the others regarding this issue and am still not routed properly.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 1:21 pm

Sorry to hear that, Angelica. We’d recommend trying to clear your cookies/cache, then refreshing the page. After this has been completed, try http://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us . Please let us know, if we can be of any further assistance.

51. E 02/03/2014 at 9:51 pm

“That means, with one try, the odds of getting both pieces, and winning a million bucks, are more than 333 billion-to-one. To put that into a little perspective, your chances of winning the multi-million dollar Powerball lottery jackpot are 1 in 175 million. That means you’re more likely to win the Powerball jackpot – not once, but nearly TWO THOUSAND TIMES. You’re also about three times more likely to be struck by lightning, while simultaneously being eaten by a shark. Seriously.”

52. Randy Noren 03/03/2014 at 4:22 am

I won a $1 gift card on a instant win ticket. When I went to redeem it, I was told that it was $1 off a gift card purchase, not a gift card with a $1 value. Is this correct?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 1:27 pm

We’d be happy to check on this for you, Randy. Which location did you go to redeem your ticket? We await your reply. Thanks!

53. Dawn Crawford 03/03/2014 at 6:09 am

Hi, where can we go and see who the current winners are for the monopoly game?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/03/2014 at 1:29 pm

Great question, Dawn. Winners will be posted on our page as soon as we receive any information. Be on the lookout, and good luck playing the game!

54. Stephen 03/03/2014 at 10:23 pm

Hello, how many prizes are awarded per game board? If I collect the appropriate stamps for two prizes, should those be submitted on two separate game boards, or can multiple prize stamps be submitted on one game board in order to collect both prizes? Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/03/2014 at 11:02 am

Hi there, Stephen. Once you’ve collected all the game pieces for a prize, you’ll want to visit your local store to fill out a prize verification form. Once they have taken your winning game pieces, any other pieces will be put on a new board. For additional information about the rules of the game, feel free to visit: https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us . Good luck, and thanks for playing the game!

55. Samuel Harris 04/03/2014 at 5:25 pm

Where are the numbers on the cards. The web site does not accept any of the numbers that I put in.

56. D 05/03/2014 at 1:32 am

Nope, still no odds on the website. The FAQ cites “Visit any of our participating stores, or visit your website for details.”
    No odds on monopoly site, no odds on Jewel site.

PLEASE SEND A DIRECT LINK TO THE ODDS.

57. betty prestler 06/03/2014 at 12:49 am

I entered the code # , got a message was not a valid # for 2 game cards

58. Andrea 06/03/2014 at 1:04 am

How do I receive green tickets? Someone asked this question but was not answered.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/03/2014 at 10:13 pm

Hello there, Andrea. Green tickets are reserved for associates for the associate version of the Monopoly game, whereas the blue tickets are for the customer game. Both are issued at the register after your order has been paid for. Thanks for playing!

59. karen 06/03/2014 at 4:01 am

my ticket said I could enter on line. all I have to do is enter the code. so far I do not find a place to put a code number. I think I had better just mail them. I wanted to add a couple. Maybe the game is not ready yet.

60. aguerrero52 06/03/2014 at 4:36 am

THIS IS O BOGUS I CANT EVEN PUT IN CODES!
    MAN WHY DID JEWEL EVEN CLOSE DOMINICKS !

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/03/2014 at 9:59 pm

Hello there, aguerrero52. What sort of problems are you having in entering your codes? We hope to hear from you soon!

61. Sara 07/03/2014 at 6:46 pm

I have tried every number and combination of number from the pieces to enter online and it just keeps saying that it’s an invalid code. I’m getting pretty aggravated and just want to know where the proper number is on the pieces so I can play online.

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/03/2014 at 9:45 pm

Hello, Sara. Not every ticket has a code that can be entered online, but the ones that do have the code printed on the left side of the ticket once it is opened.

62. Sylwester 07/03/2014 at 9:42 pm

“D” wrote:
    No odds on monopoly site, no odds on Jewel site.

PLEASE SEND A DIRECT LINK TO THE ODDS.

I really do not understand why this is not available. Seems very questionable to not be able to get this information. Step it up.”

The odds are at the “RULES” page. That is the page you should start with, so you would know the rules. I guess no one bothers. It’s easier to just complain.

63. Randy 08/03/2014 at 5:01 am

To follow up on my question from 3/03, I tried to redeem it at the Naperville location on Naper Blvd.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/03/2014 at 5:59 pm

Sorry for the delay, Randy. Yes, the ticket is for $1 off of a gift card purchase. We’re sorry for any disappointment this may have caused you. We’ll let our teams know that this needs to be clearer in the future.

64. Sarah 08/03/2014 at 10:02 pm

What are the conditions for receiving the prizes? Is there a requirement for being a US resident?

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/03/2014 at 10:15 pm

Hello there, Sarah. Per the official rules: “To be eligible to win a prize, Customer must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington or Wyoming. Florida is excluded in this promotion. Additionally, a resident for this promotion is defined as a person who physically visits a store, or resides in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington or Wyoming.”

65. Maria 09/03/2014 at 6:26 am

I think Jewel didn’t make this very user friendly to its customers. I find it ridiculous that when I win an instant game piece, after entering my code, I have to print something out and affix my copy to it and bring it to the store. Explain to me how is this easy for customers!!?? Too many steps.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/03/2014 at 11:05 pm

Thanks so much for the feed back, Maria. I will definitely forward this on to our marketing and game departments.

66. Lynne 09/03/2014 at 4:41 pm

How do you claim a prize from the prize board? I have collected all of the stamps to win a Monopoly board game but can’t figure out how to get it.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/03/2014 at 11:16 pm

Hello, Lynne. Claiming a prize is really simple. All you need to do is take your board and pieces in to the customer service desk at your local Jewel and they assist you through the process there. Hope this helps!

67. Sonia 09/03/2014 at 6:37 pm

Hello. I have plenty of the 4 sets of stickers attached to the right side of my coupon tickets, but I do not know how to play on the online game board. Can you please post a link to the online game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/03/2014 at 11:27 pm

Hello, Sonia! We actually don’t have an online game board to play on. In order to play the online game you go to the following game link https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. Once there you will create an account and log in. When you log in there will be a spot to enter your alpha numeric code that is printed on the receipt. It will keep track of all the codes you enter online. Hope this helps!

68. Anonymous 09/03/2014 at 6:48 pm

There is not 4 game pieces in each packet…there are 2 pieces for the game board and then there is either a silly worthless coupon, or a game code for the online game.

I repeat…there aren’t 4 gameboard markers in each packet…only 2 per packet.

69. Joe B 10/03/2014 at 3:02 am

I got won the 5,000$ atv or camping gear, where do I submit my game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/03/2014 at 11:11 am

Congratulations, Joe. You’ll want to bring your game board into your local store’s customer service desk. They’ll be able to help you fill out the prize verfication form. Have a wonderful day!

70. Billy 10/03/2014 at 3:55 am

What are the prizes for the online instant winner game?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/03/2014 at 11:22 am

Good Morning, Billy. The prizes for the online game are as follows: $500 Grocery Gift Card, $250 Grocery Gift Card, $100 Grocery Gift Card, $50 Grocery Gift Card, $25 Grocery Gift Card, Red Box Video , and 2 Free Game Tickets. Hope this helps, and good luck!

71. AL 10/03/2014 at 1:04 pm

Cannot link into the game. City and store part
    “does nothing”

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/03/2014 at 9:42 am

We’re sorry to hear that, Al. We’d like to look into this further for you. What is the city, and store you’re trying to enter? We await your reply, thanks!

72. Sam 10/03/2014 at 4:11 pm

What is the correct active link to the monopoly game? When I got to https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us
    I get this message -
    The webpage at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 111 (net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED): Unknown error.

73. Suryamani 11/03/2014 at 12:11 am

This is the good for every customer very nice
    And this to jewe oso

74. Pat 11/03/2014 at 2:45 am

What are the Green Monopoly Cards? I asked and they said they were for associates – does this mean that employees are able to win? I guess its a big advantage to work and collect monopoly tickets at the same time instead of having to drive or walk to the store.

75. pat 11/03/2014 at 2:52 am

Just curious why the date for my question was listed as 11/03/2014 – when I actually posted this 3/10/2014 – does this mean you are doing things in the future? Just Asking!

76. Bob 12/03/2014 at 8:32 pm

As of March 12, 2014, I still have trouble finding a game link on your website.

77. annika lackey 12/03/2014 at 10:55 pm

I can not find where to enter the code for the monopoly game I have 2 of them and I do not konw how to do it. Thank You.

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/03/2014 at 11:50 am

Hello, Annika. We apologize that you are having trouble locating the link to the Online Monopoly Game. Here is a direct link for your convenience: https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. Thank you for shopping with Jewel-Osco and have a great day!

78. Joseph Bryant 13/03/2014 at 4:23 pm

Can you tell me if the coupons that we get with the game pieces are “Store” coupons or Manufacturer’s” coupons ? The second part of the question is can they be combined with another coupon? Which ones? Thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/03/2014 at 3:28 pm

Great question, Joseph. The coupons found in the Monopoly Game Pieces are store coupons. You can use one store coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item. We hope this information helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

79. Jon 13/03/2014 at 7:13 pm

how do you win, if the website does not work????????

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/03/2014 at 11:04 pm

We’re sorry that you’re having difficulty with the site, Jon. Please clear your cookies, make sure that your browser is up to date, and make sure that you’re visiting https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us to enter your codes. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing these issues and we will go from there. We hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend.

80. jean 14/03/2014 at 12:23 am

I have been all over these jewel osco websites and cannot find where to enter the monopoly codes. HELP

81. DENISE 16/03/2014 at 1:54 am

I HAVE TONS OF MONOPLY TICKETS AND STILL CANT GET THREW. IS HIS A FRAUD? HOW ABOUT TELLING THE PRESIDENT OF JEWELS TO ADDRESS OUR ISSUES. BECAUSE ONLY THING YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU’RE SORRY.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/03/2014 at 2:12 pm

Where are you having trouble, Denise? We would really like to help you get your Monopoly Game codes entered. Please keep in mind that our Monopoly website is not supported on mobile devices, so you will need to access it on a laptop or PC. Once you go to the Monopoly Game website, https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – you will need to create an account, if you have not already. This account is completely separate from our regular Jewel-Osco website, so you will not be able to use the same log-in information. If you are using a computer, you could also try using a different Internet browser and clearing your cookies and temporary Internet files. We hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

82. Diana Baker 16/03/2014 at 5:52 pm

Is there a link to get the game boards online? I already got all the way home and I forgot it. I checked all over the monopoly site for one and I couldn’t find a link. It will be very useful if there was a way to just print out one online.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/03/2014 at 6:45 pm

Unfortunately, we don’t offer a game board to print online at this time, Diana, but we have shared your request with our Marketing Team for future consideration on how to better our promotions. We hope you pick up a game board next time you’re at Jewel-Osco!

83. BILL 18/03/2014 at 1:53 pm

can I print a picture of the gameboard anywhere?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/03/2014 at 7:35 pm

Hi Bill, thank you for posting. We do not have a gameboard available online to print. You can visit your local store to pick one up at customer service. Best of luck playing the Monopoly game!

84. jan kay 18/03/2014 at 5:26 pm

i have 5 instant winners for Monopoly…
    but looked them up on my ipad (cant print from there!) so im on my computer now and cannot find where to enter them!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/03/2014 at 7:48 pm

Hello Jan, happy to hear you have 5 instant winners! Please visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us and log in under returning players. On the top of the page, you will have an option to view your codes that you have entered. There you should be able to print out the instant winners. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a good day.

85. Kenneth Willis 19/03/2014 at 5:40 am

I tried to enter the contest and enter my codes but it rejected me then i tried your suggestion above and it would not let me enter the city or store number. I gave up. It is taking up my time and getting no where. You need to fix this thing or do something new. It said there was something in error on your program.

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 6:46 pm

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having problems with getting signed in to enter your codes, Kenneth. Could you please email us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com so we can do some troubleshooting on this? Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

86. Jess 19/03/2014 at 5:54 pm

Where can I get a monopoly “game board” for these tickets I was given at check out?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 6:46 pm

You can get a game board at the Customer Service Desk the next time you are in your local Jewel-Osco, Jess. We hope you enjoy and good luck!

87. Melissa Rodriguez 20/03/2014 at 12:50 am

I noticed that some cashiers pass out the green bored pieces, how do I get those??

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/03/2014 at 2:14 pm

The green Monopoly game boards and game pieces are for the Associate Game. To create some excitement for our hard-working Associates, we have developed a completely separate Associates Game. It’s a companion game that plays in a similar way, but it uses completely separate game boards and markers. Also, the pool of prizes associates are playing for is completely separate from the prizes in the Customer game. We hope this helps and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. ~Kimberly

88. Ben 21/03/2014 at 4:45 pm

Is there a game board online? I didn’t see any in the store

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/03/2014 at 8:19 pm

Hello there, Ben. The Monopoly game board is not available online, but you certainly can get it from your local Jewel-Osco. Simply ask at the register or at customer service. Thanks for playing!

89. emma 22/03/2014 at 2:40 pm

how do I get all the hard tickets I am fusterated

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/03/2014 at 4:47 pm

We do apologize if the game is frustrating, Emma. There is only one rare ticket for each prize being given out. We do wish you the best of luck with the game, and hope that it is fun from here on. Have a great weekend!

90. Player's Hubby 22/03/2014 at 5:37 pm

Howdy Allison, so the wife has a question: can a game board that wins a prize, still be used to continue to use other prizes?
    Thanks & have a great day

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 3:36 pm

Hello, Player’s Hubby! When a prize is redeemed the game board, with the attached game pieces does have to be turned in to the customer service desk. To continue collecting pieces for other prizes on the same board, we would recommend waiting to claim your prize until the end of the promotion. Please keep in mind that all prizes must be claimed by June 10th, 2014 or will be forfeited. If you want, you can always get a new game board at your location Jewel-Osco. We hope this helps! Have a great day!

91. cathy 23/03/2014 at 10:04 pm

This is very frustrating….there is no game link and when i go to the sweepstakes link, i have to keep entering the robo-code numbers and it automatically gives me a new robo code number. Nothong works!

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 10:29 pm

We’re sorry that you’re having problems with signing up for the Online Monopoly Game and Sweepstakes, Cathy. Please go to https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us and create an account. If you are having problems signing up for any reason, there should be a place that says, “Having problems signing up? Click here” Please click on the link and follow the instructions. We hope that helps! Thank you for shopping at Jewel-Osco and good luck!

92. Carolann 26/03/2014 at 4:16 am

How do you receive your 12-digit online code. I used the code on my game ad & was told it was invalid!

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/03/2014 at 8:26 am

Hello, Carolann. You have the opportunity to receive online game codes with the tickets you earn for your purchases. Hope this helps!

93. kyra 27/03/2014 at 12:30 pm

where do u get the game board

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/03/2014 at 1:40 pm

Good question, Kyra! In some stores the game boards are available at each register, and they should be able at the customer service desk in all stores. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you have a great rest of your day.

94. Sue 28/03/2014 at 5:54 pm

The registration does not let me select state, city or store. menu does not drop down??

95. Bonnie C 29/03/2014 at 11:04 pm

Just read the official Albertson’s winners list as of March 20. 100% of the winners are west of the Mississippi. So Jewel Osco customers are apparently not getting any tickets for winners. Sounds like a scam to me.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/03/2014 at 10:28 pm

Thank you for your post, Bonnie. Please know that the Monopoly Game tickets are distrbuted at random, so we cannot guarantee which stores get which tickets. See our official rules and odds of winning at jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – That being said, the winner’s list you saw only applies to our Albertsons stores, in which we have very few east of the Mississippi eligible to play. There have been winners for our Jewel-Osco stores, including Barbara from Countryside, IL who won a $2,500 Shopping Spree and Elizabeth from Chicago who won a $25,000 Backyard Makeover! We’ll announce more winners for Jewel-Osco as the game progesses. Thank you for playing and good luck!

96. Lora D 30/03/2014 at 8:14 pm

I can’t login to the Jewel Osco Monopoly. Every time I enter the code at the bottom of the login box it kicks me back and provides a new code to enter.

I’m very frustrated.

97. Sylwester 02/04/2014 at 9:38 pm

Why Albertson’s is capable of posting winners from their stores on their website… but Jewel is not?

I am not surprised it seams fishy to some, me included.

… are you guys incapable of gathering such information?

98. Robert 03/04/2014 at 1:24 am

Question. I’ve literally entered well over 1000 if not 10,000 game pieces into the online sweepstakes since the game started (kool aid packets, .20 a piece gets u tickets) If I were to win come June when the drawing happens, do I have to have the “actual” winning game piece? because I have not been keeping them because i read your rules and regulations of the game and no where does it say to keep hold of the piece. It only says if you are to win the sweepstakes that you are to wait for an email with further instructions on how to redeem prize.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/04/2014 at 5:09 am

Good Evening, Robert. The site will reveal if you are a potential winner of a specified prize. Potential winners will be provided details on how to verify the code. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Dream Home prizes] as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 10, 2014, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 20, 2014 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. For additional info, please visit: https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. Have a great night.

99. Robert 03/04/2014 at 1:30 am

My last comment was only in reference to keeping the game pieces with the winning codes for the online game, not the board game. Obviously you have to keep the markers for the board game to prove you’ve won. I just want to know whether or not i should be hanging on to these online code game pieces or not.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/04/2014 at 5:08 am

Good Evening, Robert. The site will reveal if you are a potential winner of a specified prize. Potential winners will be provided details on how to verify the code. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Dream Home prizes] as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 10, 2014, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 20, 2014 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. For additional info, please visit: https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. Have a great night!

100. Sylwester 03/04/2014 at 7:44 am

Robert, I was wondering the same thing… and how about the answer, lol. Not only they didn’t understand your question, they also robo-answered your second attempt.

Wow… Dear Customer Service, here is what Robert is asking about:
    “There are 75 Sweepstakes prizes with a value of $1,000 each plus a Grand Prize winner of $15,000 for a total prize value of $90,000. Odds are dependent on the number of entries received.”

Will he be asked to produce the ticket if he wins? That actually prompts my other question. Is this Sweepstake a one time draw, or ongoing. Is it a draw at all, or is it instant? It is not explained in the rules. I have a doubt about that since on Albertson’s website list of recent winners consists two winners of: Monopoly Sweepstakes – $1,000
    Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
    Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)

So how does it really work? Are the winnings already assigned to specific tickets? Is it random (instant) pick when we enter the codes online… or is it a drawing? How does it work?

Please answer my question.

Robert, I kept all the tickets… in case (you have to deal with such understanding Customer Service), and I totally do understand your question.

You are asking about Online Sweepstake, not a second chance drawing, as you were twice directed to see the RULES about it. Maybe Customer Service should visit the RULES, so they understand questions asked by their patrons… and maybe they might see that not everything is explained properly.

I did enjoy the game for a while Jewel… and I have spend a fair amount of money at your stores since it began. I often purchased items I would otherwise purchased elsewhere (cheaper). I stacked sensible amount of none perishables to last me for a while. I went through over 500 tickets spending about $800 and I have not even won a $5 grocery card.

It was fun for a while Jewel, but “I think we need to see other people”.

101. Lottie 03/04/2014 at 3:54 pm

Do you post the winners? Has anyone won, especially since it will soon be over?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/04/2014 at 5:33 pm

We do have winners, Lottie, including Barbara from Countryside, IL who won a $2,500 Shopping Spree and Elizabeth from Chicago who won a $25,000 Backyard Makeover! We post select winners on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/JewelOsco and we’ll announce more winners for Jewel-Osco as the game progresses. Remember, the game goes until May 20th, or while game ticket supplies last, so there’s still lots of game to play and prizes to win! To get our Official Rules, including odds of winning and how to request a Winner’s List, please visit https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – Thank you for playing and good luck!

102. Roxana Ruiz 04/04/2014 at 3:37 am

I realized a store in Chicago is not listed in the ‘your location’ box.
    7910 S. CICERO Ave
    Burbank, IL 60459

103. Roxana Ruiz 04/04/2014 at 3:39 am

Never mind! I should of seared in Burbank. silly me.

104. jane 04/04/2014 at 8:32 pm

Two of my games pieces when entered were said not to be ligit. I know they are printed correctly with spaces between them

105. survivor621 06/04/2014 at 12:52 pm

I have four game cards going and hundreds of duplicates. I am beginning to think this is just a marketing ploy to get you to shop at Jewel to get more pieces (duplicates).

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/04/2014 at 9:20 pm

We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying the Monopoly Game survivor621. The game pieces were randomly distributed to all our store locations and there are only a few rare game pieces. Our most recent winner for the Apple iPad Air is Glen N. from Naperville posted on our Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/JewelOsco . You can also view the odds of winning at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/view/rules . While your there, you can try out the online game for more chances to win. Good luck!

106. Chris Sherry 07/04/2014 at 4:15 am

What does it take to get green tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/04/2014 at 5:30 am

Good Evening, Chris. The green tickets are for our associates playing the game. Hope this helps, and that you have a good night!

107. Barbara Collier 08/04/2014 at 5:05 pm

For a week I have been trying to find the link to record my online gam codes and sweepstakes entry, every time there is no place that leads me to it. This is terrible you have to go threw all of this and I still have not found the linke. Please let me know where.

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/04/2014 at 6:15 pm

Sorry you’ve been having trouble finding the Monopoly Game website link, Barbara. The link should be on our main Jewel-Osco website homepage, but here is the direct link for your convenience – https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – Good luck and we hope you have a great rest of your day!

108. Deletha Cole 09/04/2014 at 3:18 pm

I have tried everything and I can’t log in to
    check my codes. Can someone help. :(

109. Ryan 09/04/2014 at 3:40 pm

I was in a rush and didn’t get the tickets I was supposed to on my receipt from a jewel while I was on vacation, is there any way to still get these but at a jewel store that is closer to home?

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/04/2014 at 7:33 pm

You should be able to still get your game pieces at your local Jewel-Osco, Ryan. Just bring in your receipt to the Customer Service Desk and they should be able to issue the earned game pieces. Please let us know if you need anything else.

110. Henrietta Armour 09/04/2014 at 4:37 pm

I’ve tried several times to enter my codes ,I went through the appropriate steps but was unable to create account. Something is really wrong with the information that is being given to us. Maybe you should stop having such turnover in buying these stores. Now I know you won’t let me enter or win.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/04/2014 at 7:48 pm

We want all of our customers to have a chance to win, Henrietta! We’re sorry that you’re having problems creating an account. Please speak with our Online Game Support by going to https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/contactus and someone there will be happy to help you with setting up your account. Please let us know if you need anything else.

111. christina 10/04/2014 at 4:19 pm

How/where do I get a game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/04/2014 at 12:09 am

Hello there, Christina. You can pick up a game board at the register or at customer service in any Jewel-Osco. Thanks for playing!

112. Phyllis 10/04/2014 at 10:39 pm

I love my new Jewel. Really. But I hate this game. After spending thousands of dollars at the store and hours on searching and pasting these damned monopoly pieces, entering all the codes for tickets, etc. we have gotten small value coupons for things we don’t want and a dozen extra tickets. This has become the opposite of fun, and I hope you never do something this tedious and unrewarding on any level again.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/04/2014 at 12:19 am

We’re glad that you love the new Jewel-Osco, Phyllis, but we are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Monopoly game. We will bring your comments to the attention of our marketing team for consideration. Thanks!

113. Janet Fitzgerald 11/04/2014 at 8:07 pm

I think that in your monopoly game you should have more small prizes, $5,$10, $25 gift cards, monopoly games-let more people win and feel good about the game- everytime I get one that says it’s a winner, and all I win is two game pieces, that isn’t really a prize. More people would be happy to shop at store if they at least they won something little. I don’t shop at your store to get game pieces and don’t shop exclusively there- no incentive.

114. Diane 12/04/2014 at 7:01 pm

I am really disappointed in whomever set up this for internet use. Once you have an account set up … you spend half an hour finding it before you can use it again. My time is valuable. Were the programmers connected with the Affordable Health Care Site?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 3:36 pm

We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment, Diane. Please be assured that we will share your concerns with our Marketing Team. For future reference, the direct link to the Monopoly game website is https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us – Be sure to remember that the Jewel-Osco Monopoly game website and our regular Jewel-Osco website do not have the same account information, so you will have to go to the specified site to log-in next time. We hope this helps.

115. Christina 12/04/2014 at 11:48 pm

I’m getting a lot of ‘instant winner’ coupons for 2 Monopoly tickets online but I don’t want to have to print each small ticket – it’s going to cost a lot more than they’re probably worth. Can I print them out on one page if I can figure that out? Do I need to cut them out or tape the original tickets to them like other people have posted? Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/04/2014 at 11:10 pm

There’s no need to deal with the hassle of printing out the tickets separately. You can just click the boxes on left of the winning tickets; then at the bottom of the page, click ‘Print Selected Prize Forms’. A single document will be generated with several tickets per page. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

116. DELORIS 14/04/2014 at 8:36 pm

I’ve always received the blue monopoly games tickets but noticed that Jewel have blue and green…what’s the difference in the two?

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/04/2014 at 4:06 am

The green tickets are for our associates playing the game, Deloris. Hope this helps, and thanks for playing the game!

117. Kathy Johnson 16/04/2014 at 2:37 am

How much do I have to spend in order to receive two monopoly game pieces?
    How much to get one piece?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 1:33 pm

Great questions, Kathy. There’s no set limit that you have to spend to earn game tickets. You will receive one game ticket the following ways: with each purchase transaction(excluding lottery tickets, tobacco or alcohol products, or other products excluded by law), for each participating vendor product purchased, and for every ten (10) bonus items purchased. Hope this helps, and good luck.

118. laquandra hyles 16/04/2014 at 3:36 pm

i have a question. if i have a game piece and it said instant winner what do u do or how would u go about the ticket

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 6:31 pm

All you need to do, Laquandra, is turn in the Instant Winner Ticket to the Customer Service Desk at your local Jewel-Osco to receive the prize! Thank you for playing and enjoy!

119. destiny 16/04/2014 at 5:52 pm

Do I need to hold on to my game tickets, just in case I win the sweepstakes and have to show proof?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 7:37 pm

You do not need to hold onto the game tickets, Destiny. The codes are saved to the Monopoly Online Game account you created. Just please make sure that the information that is on your account is true and correct and you should be fine.

120. Clovis Yila 17/04/2014 at 12:27 am

What’s going to happen if rares pieces are not claimed or found ?

121. Rich Kretzschmar II 17/04/2014 at 3:37 am

Yes Allison, it is a tremendous game as well as an opportunity for us shoppers to immerse in an interactive as well as educational adventure in the Jewel marketplace. However I will be most likely be filing a legal action in regards to this endeavor based on the rules of play being misleading to the public. This action will benefit all parties involved as the media will therefore be able to utilize the theater of the courtroom to further explain the underlying meaning of the various brands involved with the Monopoly contest as it relates to the rules of engagement as monitored by the security cameras in the stores as they record us patrons partaking in the contest festivities. This is not to say that the game is fixed in any way, but the lawsuit will point out the marketing teams lack of thoroughness therefore leading to the accusation of false advertising that I am mentioning which levis this action. Once the justice system sorts out the cargo I hope the proceeds will benefit those in the community who can not afford to shop at such a fine establishment.

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/04/2014 at 10:19 pm

We’re sorry that you feel that way, Rich. Could you please let us know why you feel our Monopoly game is misleading to our customers? If there’s any sort of confusion, we’d be happy to clarify our rules. Also any feedback you can provide will be shared with our Marketing Team for future consideration.

122. Nona Young 17/04/2014 at 4:18 pm

I have been a customer with Jewels all my life since I have been able to go to the store and I’m 66 years old young — I have gotten good bargains from this company all over the city. Jewel’s please continue to make our shopping with you fun and interesting. Now it would be nice if I could win one of these nice prizes. Nona

123. Wendy 17/04/2014 at 10:34 pm

How do you print winning prize tickets if you don’t have a printer?

124. Nick 18/04/2014 at 3:59 pm

What does it mean by “game board” and how do i get one. or is that just the picture of a product on the back of one of my tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/04/2014 at 3:12 pm

Good morning, Nick. The game board is a separate pamphlet that can be found at the registers of your local store, or you can go to the customer service desk to request one.

125. joez 22/04/2014 at 5:25 pm

won two free, why do you have to print out a paper to affix them? what a hassle and waste of paper and ink and time, why not just hand it in for the tickets, makes a little more sense doesn’t it? keep it simple

126. Rosy 23/04/2014 at 5:10 pm

I have monopoly game markers but the store has not carried game boards and aren’t planning on giving any more to the public. How can we make sure that we are potential winners without a game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/04/2014 at 10:22 pm

Hello there, Rosy. We’re sorry to hear that your local store seems to be out of game boards. Would you email us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com with which Jewel-Osco you are referring to so that we can look into this further? Thanks, we hope to hear from you soon.

127. lorraine 24/04/2014 at 2:17 pm

Where do I get a game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/04/2014 at 4:56 pm

You can pick up a game board at your local Jewel-Osco at the Customer Service Desk, Lorraine! Good luck!

128. jimmy 25/04/2014 at 4:10 pm

I have for winners for two free tickets, I don’t have a printer, does this mean im out of luck and cant get the tickets I won, doesn’t seem fair if you don’t have a printer.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/04/2014 at 10:11 pm

Hello, Jimmy. If you don’t have a personal printer, we recommend visiting your local library. Most public libraries have computers and printers available for the public to use. Thanks for playing!

129. julie 25/04/2014 at 5:25 pm

I bought 9-10 “bonus ticket items” in a shopping trip of about 35 things and $77. I got only 10 tickets. I could have sworn that earlier in the contest it was bonus ticket items plus 1 for each $10. One associate told me now that it is 1 game ticket per transaction (no matter how large or small) and one associate told me it was 1 game ticket per 10 items. What are the rules?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/04/2014 at 10:06 pm

Hello there, Julie. The Monopoly game works a little different than past promotions. You earn one base ticket for each transaction. You also receive one bonus ticket for each participating bonus item. In addition, every ten bonus items that you purchase nets you an extra bonus ticket. If you purchased nine bonus items, then ten tickets would be the amount that you had earned. Thanks for playing!

130. Justin 25/04/2014 at 11:49 pm

I have a question about the online code tickets. For example when I enter in a code and it’s an “instant winner” I get a pop up message saying it’s a “potential winner” and you suggest that we hold on to the ticket til the contest ends. But when you download the instant prize it’s for 2 bonus tickets and you have to present the ticket when you claim the prize. So how can you hold on to the ticket til the end when you’re supposed to give it to the cashier to claim the instant prize? Thank you in advance for the clarification! :)

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/04/2014 at 7:06 am

Hi, Justin. We’re sorry about the confusion. Here is some clarification on how to redeem prizes and what to do if you are a “potential winner”. When you fill all of the spaces for a prize on the game board, simply take your game board and markers to the customer service center at any Jewel-Osco. Potential major prize winners of greater than $100 must review prize materials, complete a High Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, who will arrange for verification by the official judging agency.

The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the official judging agency’s decision within 21 days after receiving the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and submitted promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded.

As far as the online game is concerned, if the website says you are not a winner, it is not necessary to hold on to those tickets.

We hope this has cleared up some of the confusion with the Monopoly game. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

131. Justin 25/04/2014 at 11:52 pm

Oh one more quick question. You say every time you enter a code you’re entered in the online sweepstakes, but what if the website says you’re not a winner? Should we still hold on to the tickets?

132. Martha Gomez 26/04/2014 at 4:34 am

Burr Ridge, Ill is not listed as the city /suburb I live.

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/04/2014 at 9:36 am

Hello, Martha. We apologize that you are having issues with the Monopoly Game. If you would contact the Online Support Team with your issue at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs by filling out the Online Forum. They will be able to assist you further in getting past the trouble you are experiencing. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

133. Kamara 28/04/2014 at 5:33 am

Before I state this, I should mention that I am a loyal customer who had participated in this game until today when I read the winner results.

Jewel, if I am wrong about this, please correct me, but from what I’ve read, this is exactly how I see it….

According to Jewel, “55 MILLION” in prizes and money is available. There are nearly 20 days left to collect tickets, and so far, only $58,500 in prizes have been won! WHAT!? That’s not even a million! Heck, that’s not even 1/4 of a million! And we’re expected to believe that $55 million is available? Pa-lease! Are It’s the end of April, and according to the numbers and winning customers that Jewel posted on their website, only $58,500 has been collected! This is a joke! I guess we’re to assume that the other $49.9 million in rare tickets will all be distributed in the next 20 days?? Anyone who can do simple math should feel cheated and frustrated. Jewel, in my honest opinion, you have wronged your loyal customers.

Let me break this down even further for those debating whether or not they should continue to play….

According to the numbers on your website:
    Out of 250 “available” IPAD’s…. only 12 customers have won them.

Out of 250 “available” XBOX’s…. only 7 customers have won them.

Out of 150 “available” $1,000 Grocery Cards…. only ONE customer has won one.

Out of 60 “available” $2,500 Grocery Cards…. only 7 customers have won them.

Out of 40 “available” $25,000 camping package prizes…. only 1 customer has won!

Out of 20 “available” backyard makeover prizes…. only 1 customer has won.

Not to mention the MANY MANY other “available” prizes in which ZERO customers have won:

ZERO out of 24 family vacations won.

ZERO out of 4,000 $50 gift cards won!

ZERO out of 500 $250 gift cards won!

ZERO out of 40,000 $5 gift cards won,

I could go on, but you get the picture. Does anyone else see anything wrong with this? If that’s not a scam, I don’t know what is.

The chances are 1 in a million. Or I should say 58,500 out of 55,000,000 which is 0.1%. So in other words Jewel customers, you have a 0.1% chance of winning! Not even a lousy 1% chance! Sure, there are 20 days left, but with the way things are going thus far,

Very disappointed.

134. Heaven Hicks 28/04/2014 at 8:09 pm

Where do you look for prices it is confusing

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/04/2014 at 3:49 am

Hi there, Heaven. Individual prices for items aren’t availble on the website. If you’re looking for the weekly ad, there are sale prices listed there. Hope this help!

135. Lisa 01/05/2014 at 3:38 am

I’ve entered multiple codes in the online sweepstakes and was an instant winner on several entries. Some of the instant winners are highlighted in green why is that?

136. Chris S 04/05/2014 at 11:28 pm

I have 12 online code winning tickets. Randomly they are highlighted. What do the highlighted ones mean vs. the not highlighted ones?

137. Zach 05/05/2014 at 4:52 am

Hello, I’m not sure what to do with the pieces. I don’t know where to find the game board. Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/05/2014 at 8:58 am

Hey there, Zach. Game boards are available in store only. Be sure to stop by, and pick one up today!

138. Chris 06/05/2014 at 1:30 am

This website and it’s allegedly accessibe links and additional websites is abserd. I have online game codes that cannot be entered – and the link that I’ve seen provided in the other comments which ishttps://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. has a sigificant infraction with the website’s certificate. An attempt ot create an game playing account was again a problem after typing in the numerical and alphabetical decoder. Then clicking on “Having Problems Signing Up? Click Here” didn’t do a darn thing either. Something has got to give – with all of these other people posted nothing but problems – there shouldn’t be any problems especially if it’s plastered ALL over the wesite where to enter things for the game – very poor professionalism and wesite design – I guess when all is said and done, I will not be able to enter any on-line game codes – thanks alot

139. Teri Drury 07/05/2014 at 6:30 pm

I have several Instant Winner tickets for bonus game tickets for the Monopoly game. I shop at my local store (Clinton, Iowa) weekly so they add up. I went to turn them in yesterday during my visit, and was told they ran out of tickets and the game is over for my store. The clerk told me my pieces are no longer good. Since I have been playing each week and each prize is only missing 1 game piece on my board, I’m disappointed that my store ended the game with no notice. I now have a pile of “winning” pieces that I can do nothing with. Is this common practice? I watched for the Monopoly bonus tickets signs when shopping each week and usually purchased the brands that offered these just for the game. I’m frustrated.

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/05/2014 at 7:39 pm

Hi Teri, we’re sorry to hear that the stores in your area have run out of Monopoly Collect & Win game tickets. We do our best to distribute the game tickets based on customer traffic. The game must have been really popular in your area! Do keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two weekly $1,000 or the Grand Prize winner in the Online Sweepstakes portion of the game. Good luck!

140. divad 09/05/2014 at 9:09 am

it is not good to trust people who wants to make money for free

141. Jibran 11/05/2014 at 7:01 pm

What month does the game monopoly end ??

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 10:05 pm

Thank you for asking, Jibran. The last day to earn tickets is May 20th, 2014 or while supplies last. The last date to redeem for prizes is June 10th, 2014. Thanks for playing and good luck!

142. Miley 11/05/2014 at 7:03 pm

I have about 200 game tickets and still no nothing even the 5 dollars card :(( how many do I hav to collect to win:((

143. alex ivanenco 13/05/2014 at 2:33 pm

where are the winning tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 11:17 pm

That’s a great question there, Alex! The tickets were distributed amongst the participating stores randomly, so it is hard to say. Thanks for playing!

144. robert 13/05/2014 at 6:13 pm

I have 40 + codes for bonus tickets, but all the area jewel stores say they are out of tickets. Where can I get tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 11:18 pm

Hi Robert. If your local stores are out of tickets, you can receive a free game ticket by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Monopoly® MON-7 Collect and Win Game Ticket Request, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 965905, Marietta, GA 30066. Please visit http://www.jewelosco.playmonopoly.us for complete details. Thanks for playing!

145. Nancy 13/05/2014 at 10:45 pm

I forgot my password and clicked on box that indicated a new email would be sent via email. This does NOT work!! This website is terrible and is NOT user friendly!

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 11:56 am

Sorry to hear of your frustration, Nancy. We’d be happy to check into this for you. Please email us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com, and provide the following information:

-Username/Email
      -The last password(s) for your account

We await your email, thank you. ~Cindy

146. alex ivanenco 15/05/2014 at 10:25 pm

the same game was about 4 years ago when I got all the winning tickets except the last(gold) ticket. This year I got thousands of them and I got nothing so where are the winning tickets? They are not in play.

147. robert jones 19/05/2014 at 3:19 am

05-19-2014

Dear Jewel-
    We have Monopoly pieces and want to see if they are still good. The back of the piece states to go to the Jewel game page and type in the 12 number code.
    We can’t find that page. Can you help us? Keep up the good work. We shop there all the time.

Regards,

Robert Jones

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/05/2014 at 8:25 am

Thank you for contacting us with this, Robert. You can go to https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us and either sign in or register as a new player. After you are logged in, you may enter in your online codes from the tickets. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day and thank you for shopping at Jewel-Osco.

148. alexander ivanenco 20/05/2014 at 11:57 pm

where I can find the list of winners for online sweepstakes

149. Heather Paton 30/05/2014 at 6:23 pm

What stores still have tickets?

150. Carol ZG 03/06/2014 at 3:53 am

Now, here I am at the JewelOsco.playmonopoly.us site seeking “the link” to check my many on-line game codes and, guess what? That link is NOT here either! Your marketing & techies need to communicate to resolve this issue before the 6/10/14 deadline. Oh my, what’s a girl to do?:(

151. ewin smith 06/06/2014 at 8:16 pm

how do i play online game, the wrong screen appears i’m holding tickets.

152. edwin 08/06/2014 at 4:39 am

i can’t find the place to enter the 12 diget on line code and where to register.

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/06/2014 at 6:41 am

Hello, Edwin. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble locating the Online Monopoly Link. Here is a direct link for you to follow: https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us. Once there if you have not already registered, then register so that you can start entering your codes. Good Luck!

153. Thomas 10/06/2014 at 6:20 pm

hey, where in the world can i get a monopoly board for this?

i was offered one once but i passed on it.

is it to late, i’ve probably got a hundred pieces right here, and i’ve already gone thru the online codes just now

thanks :)

thomas

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/06/2014 at 10:15 pm

We’re sorry, Thomas, but if your local stores no longer have any game boards, then there are no game boards to be had at this point. Today is the last day to turn in any prize claims. Thank you for shopping at Jewel-Osco and for playing our Monopoly Collect and Win Game.

154. Don 16/07/2014 at 2:29 am

Another disappointing promotion. I guess there were winners, but this is the second promotion with little game pieces that i collect and throw out at the end. At least $off gasoline purchases promotions were useful.